Worst Restaurants.

sweetpee_1993

Crystal Palace by a large margin. Awful food, empty pans on over half the items and food everywhere. Charter "interactions" lasting a grand total of 49 seconds combined (and only taking photos with my wife) was icing on the cake.

I think you just described our Tusker House character breakfast this past September. Well, except for the hairy doughnut and the person who almost got snubbed by her favorite character (Daisy) was me. :mad:

DisneyDebNJ

Several years ago, we had a few horrid experiences at the old l'originale alfredo di roma (was where Via Napoli is now, if memory serves) and Mama Melrose in DHS, HORRIBLE!! So now, we shy (well actually RUN) away from Italian food at Disney.

grumpy 07

Tried house of blues for the first time in november and me and one other person in my family got sick and were throwing up for 24 hours while on vacation. We were quite upset from this and will never go there again and would suggest NOT going there

BLY

We have just arrived home and had a great time but we were greatly disappointed with our breakfast at Cinderellas Castle, looking back on the digital camera for timings - the whole experience lasted 27 minutes and we came out hungry, especially the children. Our server was taking our plates away literally as soon as we took our last bite and not offering any drink refills.

As you can imagine with three children, in such a short time there was not much character interaction. We will definately not be going there ever again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom