Worst Restaurants.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok,I haven't really had many bad foodie experiences at WDW,only one I can think of was Planet Hollywood at DTD.But what restaurants that you've been to would you avoid going back to,so to speak,table service and quick service?:hurl:

Disneydreamer23

I know alot of people like this place but ill have to say SCI FYI... I went to disney for 2 1/2 weeks and ate at over 17 sit downs but sci fyi was one of my worst. Steak over cooked and bad and dessert was bad ... !!!!

GeoDonJac34

We really did not enjoy the Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet. Cannot see us ever going back. We have not had very many bad experiences in the World though.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'm not a fan of Mama Melrose or Via Napoli. Maybe because I cook better than what I was served there, but still I was far from impressed and won't eat at either again. One and done.

Pam

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Planet Hollywood- there is nothing good that I can say about that place. From the dingy interior, terrible service and foul food the whole place is a nightmare.

Big River Grill- atrocious service and horrible food. The burger there is one of the worst I have ever had. We tried the place 3 times (stupidly) and each time it got worse. We'll never go back again.

Coral Reef- bad food- even the dessert was terrible, how do you mess up dessert?! The service was friendly but really slow and disorganized.

Mrs.Skellington

We really did not enjoy the Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet. Cannot see us ever going back. We have not had very many bad experiences in the World though.

It is definitely one of the worst buffets ever. Lets just say I wasted over $300.00 and we had to go get hamburgers an hour later because we were starving.

Another one we will never eat at again is Tony's in MK. Yucky food and crappy service. :hurl:

bsmartin2000

My DH and I thought planet hollywood was the best meal we had and we ate at Boma, Hollywood and Vine, Crystal Place AND Le Cellier!
:wave:

Tomi-Rocket

My son and I ate at Planet Hollywood back in Sept. and I tell you I was nervous after reading so many horrible reviews. The worry was for nothing - the food was really good! Not amazing, mind you, but we both truly enjoyed our meals. (We both had pasta dishes.)

As for the worst - we went back in '05 to Pizza Planet and have never been back since.

71dsp

We're not big fans of Crystal Palace or Coral Reef for sit down. Been to both twice and did not care for the food either time. We don't usually go to quick service, but the few times we have, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe was terrible. Been there twice as well.

We had a HORRIBLE experience at Rose & Crown in Sept of 2008. Food & service were both awful. We never complain but had to because it was that bad. Even though we were on free dining they didn't take our credits and in fact gave us extra credits. You couldn't pay us to ever go back there. Yuck!!

SleepingMonk

If you compare cost to quality it would have to be Cinderella's Royal Table without a doubt.

Zero service, hot and loud environment, food not fit for an I-Drive buffet....and you pay hundreds for it.

71dsp

Mind if I ask what happened? We went to Tony's for breakfast in Jan 2011 (when it was a grand gathering) and did lunch there in Jan 2012. Both experiences were great and the food was great too.

Tony's on MSUSA in MK. One to avoid.

We went to R&C this past January. We only had the fish and chips, but they were really good. I've read mixed reviews of R&C, so we were happy to have a good experience. Service was good too.

We had a HORRIBLE experience at Rose & Crown in Sept of 2008. Food & service were both awful. We never complain but had to because it was that bad. Even though we were on free dining they didn't take our credits and in fact gave us extra credits. You couldn't pay us to ever go back there. Yuck!!

Polydweller

Our two worst were R&C a few years back and Tutto Italua three years ago. R&C food was terrible that night. Nothing tasted good from the beef to the veggies, just poorly cooked. So poor that we can't even make ourselves think about R&C again.

At Tutto, we were served the best appetizers we've had but that was completely undone by the blandest two entrees we've ever had. And they were different. Bland only begins to describe food that was virtually flavorless.

jartwins

Coral Reef- Went there wit my gf and told the waiter right off the bat that we were in a hurry and had to go to Hollywood Studios for a show, so could we please get our food ASAP. We got seated in a section all by ourselves, and surrounded by tables of previous customers with left over food plates all over. He brought us our food and we ate real quick, then tried for 10-15 minutes to get their attention and tell them we needed dessert, we were in a hurry, but they just walked past and ignored us. Finally, we get someones attention, and a different waiter brings us out the wrong dessert. We told him and they got us the right dessert, and were told they changed out waiters section on us. I walked out and left no tip, and almost didnt make it to HS in time. So mad!

Magenta Panther

I know alot of people like this place but ill have to say SCI FYI... I went to disney for 2 1/2 weeks and ate at over 17 sit downs but sci fyi was one of my worst. Steak over cooked and bad and dessert was bad ... !!!!

Yeah, at the Sci Fi I had the worst ribs I've ever had in my life. Tasted like rubber! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom