Worst queue at WDW...

autigger

1) Dumbo. This is an awful line. If you must ride Dumbo, go early and do it first.

2) Ariel's Grotto. Very slow moving, with nothing to look at except a rock.

kshark

Most rides in fantasyland...

this is not so much a line, but i hate when i waited to find a good spot for the parade and last minute someone has to a. squeeze in b. stand in front of me (then most likely they throw their kid on their shoulders) c. have their bratty kid next to me pulling the rope back and forth :hammer:

Chape19714

Well, for me it's definately Space Mountain, but that's only because I'm Chlostrophobic.

Pirates seems boring to me, just because I've waited in it so many times. It was cool at first, or even before the rehab, when it was a shorter line, but now I am just tired of it.

The line for Rock n Roller Coaster also bugs me.

I actually don't mind the line for Dumbo. And if you want to complain about that one, just remeber it used to be open without that tent above it.

Disneykidder

BTMRR is just my least favorite ride. It actually gives me a headache so I don't even ride it anymore. But, on the the question. Peter Pan seems to be humid, yeah and it is not worth a 90 minute ride. Thanks heavens it is getting a refurb. I'd have to agree that Lights Action is the worst!! Hot, smelly and gross. They make you leave the strollers behind while you cram in this hot spot. Have to hold the kids and touch sweaty people...eww. Voyage is a close second. For some reason it always smells. I do remember Triton talking and his trident lighting up, too.:confused:

I will agree with the 12 or 13 posters who said LightsMotorAction...I will NEVER forget standing in that heat with NO shade or end in sight. Fantasmic's the same, but it moves and it's dark(er). We were paying little kids nickels and dimes to squirt us with their squeeze breeze's. Is that wrong?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Worst: the queue for the bus to get back to your resort at closing time.
yep... i hate the line for the bus. it is almost worth that extra money car rental and the parking fee.

There's nothing like waiting in line when you're exhausted and having a child in a stroller with the family in front of you "spill protien :hurl:" all over your feet.
i would be sooo PO'd. i got the fear of vomit! :lol:

especially others.

wilary

The World Famous Jungle Cruise, hands down. This is the one that invented the blind switchbacks. You think you're almost there and you turn the corner to find another 20 rows before the next corner. Meanwhile, the Ganges Gertie goes by for the 50th time.

Also, Peter Pan (as it's been stated) and the Astro Orbiter (which goes no where fast).

Slowjack

Worst queue? Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. Period.
Yeah, I'm going to have to second that. There's absolutely nothing to look at. Other queues may have very little to look at, but the stunt show has nothing--even Peter Pan, which I agree is awful, only seems not to move, it does move a little, and you can at least see the boats in the loading area move. I simply refuse to wait in the stunt show queue now. I time it so I arrive right before the next show, and that means I get a crappy seat, but the trade off is worth it.

Slowjack

Pirates queue boring?

Well, for me it's definately Space Mountain, but that's only because I'm Chlostrophobic.

Pirates seems boring to me, just because I've waited in it so many times. It was cool at first, or even before the rehab, when it was a shorter line, but now I am just tired of it.

The line for Rock n Roller Coaster also bugs me.

I actually don't mind the line for Dumbo. And if you want to complain about that one, just remeber it used to be open without that tent above it.
Well, look, we're all entitled to our opinions, but dissing on the PotC queue makes me think you're insane :animwink:. Obviously, the more times you ride, the less effect a queue will have, but PotC is the gold standard by which other queues are judged! It sets the tone perfectly, it's got cool things to look at, it's not just a switchback where you see the same stuff all the way through, etc. [nostalgia]When I was a 6 year old, that queue made the strongest impression on me. I can still remember tugging on my father's arm and asking him if we were going the right way, because as far as I could tell, we had traveled very far into this spooky old fort...[/nostalgia]

XaiChai

OMG...Big thunder mountain...so stuffy and you get ridiculously close to everyone. lightsmotorcars is also pretty bad, its just so hot and then you have to climb all the way up the stairs thing...uhg not worth it

wvdisneyfamily

I have to agree with LMA as the WORST queue. It is hot and long. I feel like I'm being herded. I also have to give dishonorable mentions to BTMRR, Maelstrom, and Kilimanjaro Safaris.

hokielutz

K Safari has some ok theming, but eventually I start wondering when in the world will this line end?? I even feel that way using a fastpass. Yeah I know you jump 40 minutes in front of the back of the line.... but there is still a long way to go til the loading area from the merge with the standby. at least 15 minutes.

Peter Pan is one of the worst queues because of its length and the tight quarters with opposite moving lines. The ride design is not condusive to a FP queue. Disney is better off having only a stand-by line. The queue itself will move a lot smoother without FP interruptions. Again... no offense.

Chape19714

Well, look, we're all entitled to our opinions, but dissing on the PotC queue makes me think you're insane :animwink:. Obviously, the more times you ride, the less effect a queue will have, but PotC is the gold standard by which other queues are judged! It sets the tone perfectly, it's got cool things to look at, it's not just a switchback where you see the same stuff all the way through, etc. [nostalgia]When I was a 6 year old, that queue made the strongest impression on me. I can still remember tugging on my father's arm and asking him if we were going the right way, because as far as I could tell, we had traveled very far into this spooky old fort...[/nostalgia]
Well, I love it, but feel that it should be on the ride, not the line. My reasoning is just that an old fort crowded with people talking really ruins the whole "abondoned fort" feeling. I like the line 100% more when I can just walk through it, it feels more deserted.

Master__Gracey

I would have to say Soarin'. I had a fastpass and it took so long and was so bored I almost skipped it anyways. There's nothing to look at and everyone is p'ed off because it's taking so long. Then to get to a mediocre at best ride. Horrible!!

lunalovegoddess

I don't have a problem with most of the ride queues that have been mentioned. Dealing with crowds comes with the territory, so I'm usually pretty patient, so long as there are things to look at in the queue. My least favorite queue for an attraction is BTMR. Sure, I can see the rest of the park, but I feel like I'm in line forever and never close to boarding.
I've spent nearly two hours in line for Everest when it first opened, but as long as I kept hydrated, I enjoyed the theming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom