Worst queue at WDW...

Voyage of the little Mermaid, Philharmagic, Muppee 3D...any "theatre" show that people think they need to rush and push your family and kids through the doors to get a "good" seat, just to find out there going to have to slide to the end of the row anyway. SLOW down...and STOP pushing. I have learned to stay back a bit to avoid the "push" and really found most of the seats O.K. anyway.

Yeti11

I think Soarin' and Peter Pan. Soarin' is just so boring because there is nothing to do. It's alot better at California Adventure. And Peter Pan is always just too long.:snore:

KingStefan

Lemme thinks..

Surprised i've not seen the Astro Orbitor yet! Wait in metal bars watching, well, nothing, then ride a rickety elevator to.. wait again. All very very slowly. Then you have to wait to get down!

Oh my goodness, I forgot about AO! One time my then DD5 wanted deparately to go on AO, so DW and my then DD9 went off to ride SM.

It was not a busy night, so the lines weren't long on anything, but it still took forever to ride AO. DD9 kept running back to see where we were, and then said, "OK we're going to ride again!". I was so jealous - they rode like 3 or 4 times before we were finished!

That was DD9's first trip where she wasn't afraid of SM, so she was thrilled! I didn't mind so much - I got to ride with her earlier.

Of course I get up top with DD5 and it's time to climb in the little rocket ship and she says "Daddy, I'm scared!" I just gave her "the look" and said that it'll be fine - get in, and she was OK. Of course, I never would have forced her to ride, but the moment was precious!

SonicRuin

You mean this? :lol:
2254514739_78bf433620.jpg

That looks like the queue for every single ride at Great America!!!

stankly182

When I go with my family i just usually wait until everyone gets in front of me. Usually the wait time after the elevator(stretching room) is not very long. I agree with the rudeness of some people.

We do the same thing now when we ride HM. We noticed when we were on the Keys to The Kingdom Tour how easier it was to wait. On the tour you get to go into the HM from the exit in, and see "behind the scenes" things, and we waited for everyone to file out and our group followed. It seemed much easier not having to be pushed and shoved.

Slowjack

The Great Movie Ride would be fine if they loaded people on much faster; it's always so slow, and then you're stuck watching the same movie clips over and over
I like the GMR ride queue, but it would definitely be better if the film loop was long enough that you didn't see it more than once.

grunter

Maelstrom, Maelstrom, Maelstrom - because not only are you treated to the never-moving line before you enter the boats, but you also have to wait once you disembark just to make a hasty exit past the movie theater portion of the ride.

I swear that the Fastpass to regular line access to the boats for Maelstrom was something like 100 to 1. Whole boats of fastpassers would take off while the regular line just sat and sat and sat and sat.

Oh, and Kilimanjaro Safaris. I'll most likely NEVER do this ride again because of the 2+ hour hell of being stuck in those 20 foot tall reeds. The people around me were ready to riot and strangle the fastpassers by the time we got to the "merge." Never again. Never, never.

TOTGuy

Maelstrom, Maelstrom, Maelstrom - because not only are you treated to the never-moving line before you enter the boats, but you also have to wait once you disembark just to make a hasty exit past the movie theater portion of the ride.

I swear that the Fastpass to regular line access to the boats for Maelstrom was something like 100 to 1. Whole boats of fastpassers would take off while the regular line just sat and sat and sat and sat.

Oh, and Kilimanjaro Safaris. I'll most likely NEVER do this ride again because of the 2+ hour hell of being stuck in those 20 foot tall reeds. The people around me were ready to riot and strangle the fastpassers by the time we got to the "merge." Never again. Never, never.
I hate to break it to you but that's what fastpass is. They get priority over standby. At the land we load 7 Fastpass rows to 2 standby rows. But if FP is backed up then we will load only fastpasses for like two boats. Obviously standby does move too, but remember you are Stand-by.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom