Worst queue at WDW...

Thiger

I have to say that most AK cues are fantastic (although KS really lacks) but the poor ones that stick out in my mind are:
Stunt Show (the amount of exhaust i inhaled just to get a good seat made me ill for the rest of my day)
BTMRR - the lines just go on and on and on
Soarin - nothing to look at. Esp if you're in the fastpass line that lines up. ugh

Best cue: EE, KRR or Space Mountain

Hammer1310

Or the fact that you CANNOT ride Sorin' AT ALL without one. It's not easy to get in the pavilion, go downstairs, grab a pass and plan exactly what to do for 4 hours before you can come back. God forbid you find yourself in WS at the time.

FASTPASS BLOWS!

The exact reason why I still have a Soarin' pass in my wallet from our trip last month.

Hammer1310

As far as queues go, Pan and BTMRR are pretty bad and A Bug's Life is dreary and humid. I love Primeval Whirl but get really tired of "Bye-Bye!" after a while (How has a CM there not gone postal yet?). None of them are half as bad as most Universal queues. Someone should be sued for Posiedon's Fury and has anyone at Universal ever heard of shortening a line when it's slow? Mummy, Bluto anyone?

Everest, Mission Space and POTC are my favs.

GoofyFan1

Peter Pan gets my vote. The wait time sign never seems close, 20 minutes easily turned into 60+ esp. when they keep letting fast pass in at a rate of about 25 to 10 (last July). :mad:

CThaddeus

I don't get the dislike for Jungle Cruise, Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Space Mountain. I'm always looking at things around me on those and the lines seem to disappear in a flash. But, I will add another I dislike completely - Rock n' Rollercoaster. Having to watch those burnouts attempt to act, then have to listen to them sing is more than a little painful to me.
Best:
Star Tours
Tower of Terror (the queue and preshow are the only good parts of the attraction)
Pirates of the Caribbean (if only they could pair Disneyland's ride with Disney World's queue!)
Space Mountain
Kali River Rapids (again, the only good part of the attraction)
There are others I'd list, but I'm not sure if the areas are actually queue or preshow (ie. Muppet-Vision).

PeterPan1985

Original Poster
Hands down, this gets my vote. Hot, dull, and then the show is exactly the same. I see no reason I could ever want to subject myself to this again. Narnia also sucks (it's really just one neverending queue), but at least there's some shade here and there.

Your avatar...Mr. B Natural...AHHHHHHHHH!

IROC it

Sorry

I can't think of a line I'd pick as the worst...

The best is Star Tours, but the "ride" needs a tweak. And more cool air flow inside there would help me not get queasy.

I guess I'll agree on Peter Pan...

We even had a fastpass but skipped it last summer.

But any Disney park's line is AMAZING compared to a Six Flags line.:hurl:

mg2007

I didn't enjoy the Soarin' queue that much!
Although it was fun with the games etc but the line space was to wide and people kept pushing forward and the fact that it was a very long line made it even more annoying :(
Great ride though!

Slowjack

Well, I love it, but feel that it should be on the ride, not the line. My reasoning is just that an old fort crowded with people talking really ruins the whole "abondoned fort" feeling. I like the line 100% more when I can just walk through it, it feels more deserted.
It's been a long time since I've been in a long line at PotC, just because of when I go, but I can imagine that would make a big difference. But still, if I'm going to have to stand in a line, I can't think of a line I'd rather stand in!

westie

My least favorite is the HM when you get out of the elevator(stretching room) and the queue just funnels down to 3-4 turnstiles. Our family always gets broken up and people get very rude in the dark by pushing and cutting.

DroPZ0nE25

My least favorite is the HM when you get out of the elevator(stretching room) and the queue just funnels down to 3-4 turnstiles. Our family always gets broken up and people get very rude in the dark by pushing and cutting.

When I go with my family i just usually wait until everyone gets in front of me. Usually the wait time after the elevator(stretching room) is not very long. I agree with the rudeness of some people.

KingStefan

I don't know if it's the worst queue, but Food Rocks certainly has one of the slowest lines. How many minutes until the next show? :animwink:

Yeah! I hate the line for Food Rocks, too. But it's not as bad as Cranium Command! Man, I must have stood outside there for over an hour a few months ago, and the doors just never opened. I tried to find a CM, but there were just a bunch of people drinking wine all over the place. Sheesh!

PrincessMiko

Worst: Voyage of the Little Mermaid - I dred everytime my family says "hey! Let's go to the mermaid show!" That little room makes me feel so claustrophobic! It smells bad too.

Best: Tower of Terror

DisneyImagine

The worst are definately Peter Pan, the Great Movie Ride, and Splash Mountain....

Peter Pan and Splash Mountain just go on forever.....

The Great Movie Ride would be fine if they loaded people on much faster; it's always so slow, and then you're stuck watching the same movie clips over and over

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Lemme thinks..

Surprised i've not seen the Astro Orbitor yet! Wait in metal bars watching, well, nothing, then ride a rickety elevator to.. wait again. All very very slowly. Then you have to wait to get down!

LMA - Never again. I once got a FP, arrived at the time, it was out to the giant coke bottle, waited for forever. Then let us in and we were by the repair shop, for forever. We moved forward and were in the zig-zag under the seating, for forever. Then we sat, for forever, then the show started and was a complete waste of time.

Saw it one more time after that, sans FP, and will never watch it again.

Over at DLR I remember really hating the queue for everything in Fantasyland (nothing is ADA there so everything is 1.5ft wide and has random steps, don't trip!) and if it was hot nothing seemed to have air either. Some of the queues were very attractive, but impossible to move through since i wasn't mouse or toddler size (and i aint fat).

tonya

OMG---this reminds me of a freakout I almost had in 1998 when it was so unbelievably hot in June, and I was stuck in the Splash Mountain line with a bunch of people from Brazil singing and clapping. I swear, I almost lost my mind. I couldn't breathe, AT ALL---there was NO air circulating in those little caverns, and there was absolutely no where to go. I have trouble going on that ride now, even WITH a fastpass. Don't even get me started about Animal Kingdom that year (grand opening, no food, no cool air, no relief) Yet I LOVE it now. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom