Worst Dining Places

FantasiaFamily

I'm suprised no one has mentioned the Coral Reef yet. We have given that restaurant several attempts and each time we walk away disappointed. The food is Red Lobster quality at best and the service was only ever so-so. I'm not a huge fan of San Angel since they took my sope tradcional off the menu! :cry: We always make sure that we do hit Jiko and Yak & Yeti. So far, we have never been disappointed. Another favorite is the Yachtsman Steakhouse!

meganw1985

Not a big fan of the counter service that's next to Star Tours @ DHS (I don't recall the name?). To me, Cape May was nothing special, and I have an aversion to the Biergarten (not b/c of the food I think it's b/c my dad ALWAYS has to go there and I got sick of it). Crystal Palace for dinner was nothing special. Liked Liberty Tree first time around, second I was not impressed (felt rushed & food not great). Always have liked Rainforest Cafe, but not going to waste my time there anymore since I have so many other options. I LOVE Le Cellier but our waitress was RUDE (my son has an allergy to nuts and she basically told me not to let him eat anything and didn't want to bring him his ice cream sundae dessert b/c of the choc. sauce although I assured her he's not allergic to chocolate-wanted to bring the chef out to "explain" things to me and all that hoop-la but she was totally rude about it and made me feel like a horrible mother for even bringing him to Disney b/c of his allergy or something). Everything else has been pretty good. We've managed to stay out of any horrible dining experinces (although I'm not that picky). Food hasn't been the problem-it's been the service :shrug:

shmmrname

The sitdown restaurant "Shutters" at the Carribean Resort was another restaurant we didn't like. It was probably 4-6 years ago though, so I don't know if that experience really matters anymore. We just thought it was a very limited menu, and the food wasn't exceptional in any way.

SchultzFamily

The sitdown restaurant "Shutters" at the Carribean Resort was another restaurant we didn't like. It was probably 4-6 years ago though, so I don't know if that experience really matters anymore. We just thought it was a very limited menu, and the food wasn't exceptional in any way.
We never ate there. But we thought their counter service was awful--rather eat at McDonald's seven nights a week.

wvdisneyfamily

I know this may ruffle feathers, but as someone said, a place could be having a bad night....but I had a terrible meal at Pecos Bills. The burger was really overcooked, the fries were blah...all the toppings in the world were not going to make that thing better. I regreted not getting a burrito earlier in the day or hitting the Harbor House. Only good thing is that I had a view of fireworks.

389268846_6896ca57de.jpg

Wont eat at Boma again, didnt like it
The real expensive one at hollywood studios, i think its hollywood brown derby? that place was so overpriced, horrible food and for the prices they give u the smallest rations.
I have loved les chefs de france in the past, but im beginning to not like it as much.
Cinderelles Royal table was not so good either

Favorites are def mama melroses, liberty tree, chef mickeys, and the benihana style japanese place in Epcot, i love it!

We didn't like the Boma dinner at all. We're trying the breakfast this time because so many people in our family love it.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
It's not often that you'll have a bad meal in WDW, but some places just do not measure up to what you'd hope for or expect. So what are some of the worst places you've eaten at in WDW?

The one that comes to my mind right away was Mama Melrose (located in the Hollywood Studios near MuppetVision). My wife and I love italian food and everything about our meal was just bad, most likely because of the sauces they used. The sauces were just disgusting, the food itself was extremely bland (chicken being tough and somewhat undercooked), and the desert (a tiramisu cake) tasted like it was still partially frozen and was thawing out. Needless to say that's not a place we'll be dining in again or recommending to others.

I don't like much at DHS overall - never had any desire to try Mama Melrose and I didn't like Sci - Fi or 50's Prime Time. We tend not to eat at DHS - at least any TS meals.

Figment632

There are very few places that I would not eat in again.

Mexico TS can't remember the name. I service was terrible, food came out cold and looked and tasted like it came from a can.

SciFi just wasn't thrilled by anything.

Pallo don't belive it is there anymore used to be in Swan

Shadowdawn

Soley based on food, we'll probably never go back to Liberty Tree. The food was edible but was either overcooked, bland, or tasted like it was out of a box. The experience w/ the characters was amazing and we did have a good time but we could have done w/o the food.

And as far as worst food...hmm...probably Mexico San Angel Inn.

I didnt like the menu at all. I mean really, i just wanted some enchiladas! They might have that on the lunch menu though, but the dinner menu kinda stunk.

With that said, the atmosphere is GREAT. I really loved sitting in the restaurant and eating. It was our first day down there. So I had one of those "you know just this morning I was back home...and now look!" moments when looking at the volcano.

petersenjp

San Angel or what ever the place is called in Mexico. Some food is average, some is good, but this place is just bad. Eat at the counter service outside if you want Mexican!!!

There were 6 of us and we all tried something different, and all 6 of us walked out talking about the dinner being the worst of the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom