World Showcase - best restaurants?

rstaut

Original Poster
If you could pick your top few World Showcase TS restaurants, which would they be? I want to hit up as many as possible next time, but obviously don't want to be disappointed! :slurp:

jlmct52

The World Showcase restaurant we never miss os Les Chefs de France. Fabulous food and atmosphere.

The 2 entrees we enjoy the most are the:
Plat de cote de boeuf au cabernet avee pates - Beef short ribs braised in Cabernet wine with pasta, pearl onions and mushrooms.
And the:
Seared filet de boeuf grille, sauce Bordelaise et son gratin Dauphinois - Grilled tenderloin of beef with a cabernet sauvignon sauce served with the original potato gratin of savoy.

DisneySooner

Biergarten in Germany is AWESOME!
We also never miss Rose and Crown in the United Kingdom!
Never been to Les Chefs but are going to try it this June...can't wait!:sohappy:

sbkline

I have eaten at the following table service restaraunts in the World Showcase:

San Angel Inn
Akershus
Biergarten
Alfredo's (which has since been replaced)
Le Chefs de France
Le Cellier

I'd have to say that I probably enjoyed Biergarten and Le Cellier the most out of that list. We're planning on trying Via Napoli in April, so we'll see how that one ends up ranking.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Le Cellier or Marrakesh.

Also enjoyed the new Cantina de San Angel in Mexico.

Teppan Edo and Biergarten are both fun experiences that I highly recommend, but the food in each, while quite good, is far from outstanding.

Phonedave

Having eaten in all multiple times except Bistro de Paris, I will say Le Chefs de France.

As was said, Biergarten is fun, but not exactly fine dining.

I enjoyed Via Napoli, but having only eaten there once, I really cannot make an informed judgement.

-dave

fredtom

Our favorite TS restaurants in WS are...

Les Chefs de France
San Angel
Rose & Crown
Marrakesh
Tutto Italia (a quality substitute for Alfredo)
Le Cellier

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
If you could pick your top few World Showcase TS restaurants, which would they be? I want to hit up as many as possible next time, but obviously don't want to be disappointed! :slurp:

We love Rose and Crown, Les Chefs de France, Le Cellier. Those are our top 3. Its our tradition that we eat at Rose and Crown the first night of our trip! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom