World Of Color Refurbishment

TTA94

Didn't Pixar Play run during viva?????

Why is PTN ending?!?!? It's not like WOC is coming back anytime soon.

Just after I praised PTN last night.

Aww shucks I thought this meant PTN was done for good at DCA and it will come to WDW hahahaha couldn’t resist. After all the Disney blog post for WDW in 2019 did say to expect “Limited Time Magic” entertainment experiences to pop up hahaha. :p If WOC was actually returning in January I’d be concerned about PTN leaving.

jrhwdw

Aww shucks I thought this meant PTN was done for good at DCA and it will come to WDW hahahaha couldn’t resist. After all the Disney blog post for WDW in 2019 did say to expect “Limited Time Magic” entertainment experiences to pop up hahaha. :p If WOC was actually returning in January I’d be concerned about PTN leaving.
I did think of that for a split-second and while that would finally end the MK fiasco until the 50th, that would still leave DCA with nothing until WOC can return.

Plus our insiders have told us many, many times that PTN wil not come to MK.

Emmanuel

When WoC does return, Is PTN and WoC expected to run?

Basically that was the plan for this summer before WoC broke badly. Before they took WoC off the schedule back in June, it showed that PTN was to run at 8:50 with WoC being at 10:15pm on the calendar. If you go back to the first page on this thread I actually shared a screenshot from the DLR website showing both shows on the schedule

So when WoC eventually returns (whenever that'll be) they'll probably try to run both on the same night

VJ

I heard from my WOC platform worker source that the WOC show infrastructure is currently being dismantled and prepped for shipment to Epcot for installation as part of the IllumiNations replacement. Also, the sorcerer hat barge from Tokyo's Fantasmic! is going to Florida too to be a featured part of the new show.

There. A more ridiculous rumor than PTN going to WDW. NOW CAN THE RUMOR DIE ALREADY!?!?

Phroobar

I heard from my WOC platform worker source that the WOC show infrastructure is currently being dismantled and prepped for shipment to Epcot for installation as part of the IllumiNations replacement. Also, the sorcerer hat barge from Tokyo's Fantasmic! is going to Florida too to be a featured part of the new show.

There. A more ridiculous rumor than PTN going to WDW. NOW CAN THE RUMOR DIE ALREADY!?!?
Epcot could use a new fountain show. It's pretty dated and small. Imagine a huge WOC show in that bay. It could really be impressive. Of course, they couldn't even get the DAC version working correctly so good luck to that.

TTA94

PTN is ending because ops doesn't want to run it with the festival booths. PTN will be back in 2019 since WOC is still months away from returning.

Any idea why they cut the lighting effects from the intro of PTN? Did they short out the lighting towers while trying to fix the WoC? Lol

Phroobar

Any idea why they cut the lighting effects from the intro of PTN? Did they short out the lighting towers while trying to fix the WoC? Lol
They had to reuse the water proof piping for those cables to hold up the Jack Jack babies. Reuse PVC = saved cents.

Ismael Flores

They had to reuse the water proof piping for those cables to hold up the Jack Jack babies. Reuse PVC = saved cents.

This is off topic but I am really surprised they just didn't use the Haunted mansion popping ghost head effect on the Jack jacks.
I'm sure they could have added a pipe on the roof with compressed air and had the babies pop of in sequence as the vehicle passed thru them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom