World Of Color Refurbishment

Disney Irish

Premium Member
If they had used just a tiny fraction of the budget from Pixar Pier to instead give some cosmetic upgrades to Paradise Pier where necessary they could've saved tens of millions of dollars and this problem with World of Color never would've existed. I feel no sympathy for these buffoons in charge.

I know that Pixar Pier is the current punching bag of a project with fans. But there is no guarantee the issue with WoC wouldn't have happened during regular maintenance. Its a fluke accident that just happen to coincide with the Pixar Pier project because they were working on the platforms at the same time. This is likely because they rolled in some of the schedule maintenance with the Pixar Pier budget, but again not a direct result of the project itself.

TTA94

When WoC does come back I’m curious what will happen to PTN? Weekends only maybe? Hiatus again? I recently heard a return to Disneyland along with Soundsational the end of January is a possibility... which I thought that couldn’t happen due to Star Wars opening next year? Then there’s the mystery of what will happen to Pixar Play? Seems like a lot of “up in the airs” at the moment.

EvilChameleon

When does Halloween at the resort start? Sometime this month, right? If WoC has made a miraculous comeback, as David said, we'll see soon.

VJ

When WoC does come back I’m curious what will happen to PTN? Weekends only maybe? Hiatus again? I recently heard a return to Disneyland along with Soundsational the end of January is a possibility... which I thought that couldn’t happen due to Star Wars opening next year? Then there’s the mystery of what will happen to Pixar Play? Seems like a lot of “up in the airs” at the moment.
"Anything's possible at Disneyland!" -Walt Disney

Curious Constance

I wouldn’t be surprised if this meeting with the suits was booked long before the WOC flood happened and no one remembered to cancel the meeting or notify the higher ups of what happened, so when the suits all showed up they had to produce something. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom