• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

World Of Color Refurbishment

NateD1226

Advertisement
Seems like someone staying at the hotels would have caught them testing during the night.
I wouldn't think people would have their windows open at 1am but you never know!

jaxonp

I wouldn't think people would have their windows open at 1am but you never know!
I was staying at the GC when they were testing the 60th anniversary show. They would test it at 2am and it was loud loud loud! It woke me up every night.

Disney Irish

Yikes. Maybe testing hasn't begin yet?!
Or maybe its not actually coming back for the holidays at all. Its still not listed on the calendar at all in November or December.

I'd expect testing to have begun already. But its a good bet if testing doesn't begin in the next week or so it's probably not coming back until 2019.

Timopictures

I talked to one person who said they saw it testing at night on multiple occasions in the last couple weeks after 11pm on nights with an 8pm close.

Does anyone know of any spots at GC where you can easily see that area at night? Other than the DVC viewing terrace. I’m gonna try to take a look tonight.

jaxonp

I talked to one person who said they saw it testing at night on multiple occasions in the last couple weeks after 11pm on nights with an 8pm close.

Does anyone know of any spots at GC where you can easily see that area at night? Other than the DVC viewing terrace. I’m gonna try to take a look tonight.

Not really. Just walk around the side of the hotel that faces WOC. You will be able to tell if they are testing. Those jets are loud enough even without music.

dlr74

A friend of mine informed me that the current plan is that CM’s will be scheduled to work World of Color beginning the weekend of Nov 30th. There is still potential for it to be delayed even further, so nothing is official yet, but I will update if that happens
Update: it won’t be returning before Dec 1st. Possibly soon after that but definitely not before

Top Bottom