working out for Disney

Figgy1

Original Poster
look out @figmentfan423 is awake :cautious:
I've been awake since 2:45! It's the first day of school up here so lots to do this am. James was up before 6 rearing to go, so we watched some P&F until it was time for his bus. Both James and Michael wore new shorts from Disney. James' wore his "I'm the Rebel Spy" and Michael wore his turkey leg shirt. Busy, busy, busy weekend, cooking, the boys and I got hair cuts and I managed to squeeze in some time for a manicure.

real mad hatter

Good frigid morning! It's cold up here!!!!!!!!!! But the temp is up 11 degrees so far! Boys are back at school, so after the bus left I bundled up and did 2 1/2 miles in a little over 30 minutes. I moved faster so I'd warm back up! I did a biggest loser workout this morning to try and get warm, it worked for a while but after the cool down I had to put on the heat to take the edge off. Funny thing is summer temps are coming back tomorrow for a short while. Guess I'll be trading this morning's gloves for flip flops and shorts. Having my am ginger tea and I'm going to have a salad with beans and warm dressing soon. Stir fry for lunch and my boy's favorite meatless Monday supper. Stuffed Peppers. No way I'm going raw anything today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way too cold. Flannel jammies last night LOL I hope you all have a great day and keep moving forward! xoxo
Yep..Ive noticed a big change in the temperature..My central heating was switched on last night after being off since April.:(..And I've had to change my sporran from a light weight short haired badger,to my heavy duty hairy scary Clydesdale one..:jawdrop:...I love how my Tassels swing in time when I'am out walking..Always brings a smile to passing lassies..:eek:..

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning all!! It is cool and foggy here! The weekend was gorgeous though! Wow it is taking me forever to stay connected on here! It is definitely Monday.
Wake up!! @real mad hatter! The rest of us are up!! Up and get movin'! LOL
Hope your son likes school today @figmentfan423 . Great moving @LuLaSue ! Hope you are feeling good @epcotisbest . Good morning across the pond @MR FERRET .
Have a great Disney day everyone!!:)

LuLaSue

Good morning all!! It is cool and foggy here! The weekend was gorgeous though! Wow it is taking me forever to stay connected on here! It is definitely Monday.
Hope your son likes school today @figmentfan423 . Great moving @LuLaSue ! Hope you are feeling good @epcotisbest . Good morning across the pond @MR FERRET .

:D

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
:cold:

Figgy1

Original Poster
Sorry guys! LOL:D This is some crazy weather!!!!!!!!!! By the time I got home the sweat jacket was off. My windows are now open and the fans are running. You'd never believe it was 40 when I got up with a bit of a wind making it feel even colder. Now it's almost 68 and nice and sunny.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Sorry guys! LOL:D This is some crazy weather!!!!!!!!!! By the time I got home the sweat jacket was off. My windows are now open and the fans are running. You'd never believe it was 40 when I got up with a bit of a wind making it feel even colder. Now it's almost 68 and nice and sunny.
Joisey Girls :cautious: :mad: :cautious:

SaraJ732

It was so cold out this morning I had no energy to go outside for a run. I have been trying to run at least 4 days a week and then an at home workout 2-3 days a week (saving for our WDW trip had to cancel gym membership). I just recently purchased p90x to do from now until my trip. I am slowly starting to see some results, if anyone has any tips of tricks to follow along with this program please share :)

real mad hatter

Well Mrs Hatter and me done our 3 mile tonight..( my legs are killing me ) It was sunny,but windy,but our new digital pedometers were spot on...So I've had my shower and relaxing with a chilled Carling straight out of my Stella Artois drinks fridge..:hungry:....As the liquid gold hits the back of my mouth and I go Ahhhhhh..Mrs Hatter just shakes her head..:rolleyes:....Now this is what I call working out for Disney..;)

Figgy1

Original Poster
It was so cold out this morning I had no energy to go outside for a run. I have been trying to run at least 4 days a week and then an at home workout 2-3 days a week (saving for our WDW trip had to cancel gym membership). I just recently purchased p90x to do from now until my trip. I am slowly starting to see some results, if anyone has any tips of tricks to follow along with this program please share :)
As my crazy friends have said a most magical welcome and good luck with the p90x. I wasn't thrilled with it because you had to stop and write things down. I like to keep moving when I'm working out. I've found some really great Jillian Michael's workouts for free of youtube. Hope that helps! I wont pay for a membership any more. I get better results at home and it saves me a ton of money.

Figgy1

Original Poster
Well Mrs Hatter and me done our 3 mile tonight..( my legs are killing me ) It was sunny,but windy,but our new digital pedometers were spot on...So I've had my shower and relaxing with a chilled Carling straight out of my Stella Artois drinks fridge..:hungry:....As the liquid gold hits the back of my mouth and I go Ahhhhhh..Mrs Hatter just shakes her head..:rolleyes:....Now this is what I call working out for Disney..;)
WOOHOO go Hatter!!!!!!!!!!!! Get some rub on those old bones and enjoy your night!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom