working out for Disney

Figgy1

Original Poster
e
2:30 a.m. In my part of the world, can't sleep. Part of it is upcoming trip excitement and part is my worry that I am going to be a burden, holding back my sweet wife because of my physical condition. I offered to not go and she get her friend to go so they can have a good time...she said no, it was our trip and we will make the best of it. Perhaps I'm just worrying too much.

Listen to your wife (they always know best ;))
@MR FERRET is right for once! LOL

Figgy1

Original Poster
Good morning! Clear skies and brisk today. I covered my plants last night, but it looks like we're not going to get a frost and next week we'll be back in the 80s. I may luck out and go walking in my flip flops. Today is an easy day LOL JM's Killer Abs level 2. This DVD may also go on my Christmas list. When the sun is up I'm going out for a walk followed quickly by a day of errand running. James needs a haircut and I need a manicure. Not to mention the boys are eating me out of house and home, so a stop at the grocery store. My wallet can't until Monday when school begins, my food bill seems to drop when half the neighborhood isn't eating here!! I finally got James' report card from last year. And that's going to cost me, straight A's! Open house went really well. The librarian asked him to make a list of books he wants to read this year and she'll get them from either the local high school or a college we have an interloan program with. I just made my ginger tea and thinking about the menu for the day. A green cleansing smoothie for breakfast, I'm going to pack a salad for lunch and raw "spaghetti" or stir fry for dinner. I'll have to see how much it warms up here! Here's hoping your weekend is magical!

LuLaSue

2:30 a.m. In my part of the world, can't sleep. Part of it is upcoming trip excitement and part is my worry that I am going to be a burden, holding back my sweet wife because of my physical condition. I offered to not go and she get her friend to go so they can have a good time...she said no, it was our trip and we will make the best of it. Perhaps I'm just worrying too much.
Happy wife happy life! Listen to her she loves you and knows best. What could be better for your health? My prescription... Disney!!

LuLaSue

This is the view (or lack of it) from my shop this morning
1230069_10201951754258693_1863143939_n.jpg
That's an awesome view! Enjoy that with your cup of Joe!

LuLaSue

Happy Friday! I practiced my usual this morning but dedicated 15 minutes to inversion. I was feeling sleepy and they did the trick I am feeling energized. Slow morning at work. Most of the Det's are off on Fridays.
We slept with windows open last night, sweet dreaming for sure.

After work I am teaching only 1 class. I have to food shop I am low on everything. Must stop at the dry cleaners to pick up my dresses for Aruba. The 15th is right around the corner.

I have tofu scramble this morning with peppers and onions. With lots of heat!! Lunch is a avocado smoothy and dinner is yet to be decided.
Namaste peeps!

epcotisbest

Happy Friday! I practiced my usual this morning but dedicated 15 minutes to inversion. I was feeling sleepy and they did the trick I am feeling energized. Slow morning at work. Most of the Det's are off on Fridays.
We slept with windows open last night, sweet dreaming for sure.

After work I am teaching only 1 class. I have to food shop I am low on everything. Must stop at the dry cleaners to pick up my dresses for Aruba. The 15th is right around the corner.

I have tofu scramble this morning with peppers and onions. With lots of heat!! Lunch is a avocado smoothy and dinner is yet to be decided.
Namaste peeps!
I had tofu scramble once, but a little penicillin cleared it right up!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning all!! The sun is up abc the birds are singing!! Beautiful day!! High near 80, 6o right now.
Cleaning day for me and getting ready for the weekend. Another rain-free weekend!! :eek:
Breakfast was whole-wheat pancakes with blueberries. Lunch salad. Dinner a stir-fry with veggies.
Everyone have a magical weekend!! :D
Move it move it!!

LuLaSue

Good morning all!! The sun is up abc the birds are singing!! Beautiful day!! High near 80, 6o right now.
Cleaning day for me and getting ready for the weekend. Another rain-free weekend!! :eek:
Breakfast was whole-wheat pancakes with blueberries. Lunch salad. Dinner a stir-fry with veggies.
Move it move it!!

I like to Move it..Move it..:hilarious:
(We need a dancing smiley)

epcotisbest

Move it move it!!
After our soggy summer, this week of dry weather is such a blessing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom