working out for Disney

Songbird76

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good film to watch?

Please don't suggest Contagion or Outbreak. :cautious: :p
Add Frozen 2 to that list, too.

It doesn't need to be a current film, it can be old.
The Princess Bride is always good....I love the Pitch Perfect movies. My daughter and I just recently watched Blended with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore....it was fun. And we also watched 10 Things I hate about you. And one of my favorites is While you were sleeping.

epcotisbest

Ooooh I want to see that one! It went out of theaters before I had the chance to go, and it's not on Netflix, at least not here. I also really want to rewatch Flight of the Navigator, but it's not on the Dutch Disney+.
I don't think I watched The Lovely Bones movie....great book though!!

Hidden Figures is an excellent movie and tells a story that should be taught in history books instead of people finding out about these brave heroes in a movie.
The Lovely Bones is chilling, and one I watched because of the book.

Last edited:

Sans Souci

Ooooh I want to see that one! It went out of theaters before I had the chance to go, and it's not on Netflix, at least not here. I also really want to rewatch Flight of the Navigator, but it's not on the Dutch Disney+.
I don't think I watched The Lovely Bones movie....great book though!!

Hidden Figures is really good, if you ever have the opportunity to watch it, watch it. Some of things those women had to endure were humiliating, to put it mildly.

Sans Souci

Thanks, @epcotisbest! That will definitely keep be occupied for a while. LOL My husband wants to watch 1917 and I really don't like war films. The war film I watched with him was Dunkirk and I didn't see what all the fuss was about.

I am thinking of watching The Manchurian Candidate (the original) tonight. I'll see how I feel about it later on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom