working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning-

I did my "cricket yoga" this morning. They seemed louder than usual. Plus, I had a partner in the form of some sort of beetle on my mat. :depressed:

In the middle of our trip to visit my MIL, we went to Nice. Here are a few photos from Nice.

Here is a shot of one of the public beaches. There are quite a few private beaches where you rent the chair and umbrella for a full or half day. They have proper restaurants and bars on them, too. I'm not really a beach person and the first week of my vacation was spent recuperating from my food poisoning. I really wanted to move around outside.
View attachment 315177

A square with a fountain. I think the square might be called Garibaldi? People's dogs were wading in it. It was funny to see. :D
View attachment 315178

This is part of the same square, I believe. It is bisected by tram tracks.
View attachment 315179

A narrow alley.
View attachment 315184

Vieux Nice
View attachment 315187

Photo of some buildings :p
View attachment 315189

A random photo. LOL
View attachment 315190

We only went for three nights and then flew back to England. We spent a few more nights at my MIL's house and flew back to the US.
Bucket list!

Zipadeelady

epcotisbest

Yummy. I see shrimp, rice, is the red tomatoes, red peppers?

No rice, lots of cheese grits on the bottom then diced red peppers, diced tomatoes, diced onion, thinly sliced mushrooms, crumbled sausage, olive oil, black pepper and some reduced tomato sauce and hot sauce sautéed until kinda thick. Then add the shrimp last as they don't take long and are easy to get over done. I don't really follow a recipe, just toss things together. It is usually different each time I make it, but always good.

93boomer

Premium Member
No rice, lots of cheese grits on the bottom then diced red peppers, diced tomatoes, diced onion, thinly sliced mushrooms, crumbled sausage, olive oil, black pepper and some reduced tomato sauce and hot sauce sautéed until kinda thick. Then add the shrimp last as they don't take long and are easy to get over done. I don't really follow a recipe, just toss things together. It is usually different each time I make it, but always good.
Duh I knew that was grits but wrote rice! My brain froze up. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom