working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Good morning-

I did my "cricket yoga" this morning. They seemed louder than usual. Plus, I had a partner in the form of some sort of beetle on my mat. :depressed:

In the middle of our trip to visit my MIL, we went to Nice. Here are a few photos from Nice.

Here is a shot of one of the public beaches. There are quite a few private beaches where you rent the chair and umbrella for a full or half day. They have proper restaurants and bars on them, too. I'm not really a beach person and the first week of my vacation was spent recuperating from my food poisoning. I really wanted to move around outside.
IMG_0190.JPG

A square with a fountain. I think the square might be called Garibaldi? People's dogs were wading in it. It was funny to see. :D
IMG_0185.JPG

This is part of the same square, I believe. It is bisected by tram tracks.
IMG_0192.JPG

A narrow alley.
IMG_0194.JPG

Vieux Nice
IMG_0197.JPG

Photo of some buildings :p
IMG_0198.JPG

A random photo. LOL
IMG_0177.JPG

We only went for three nights and then flew back to England. We spent a few more nights at my MIL's house and flew back to the US.

epcotisbest

Good morning-

I did my "cricket yoga" this morning. They seemed louder than usual. Plus, I had a partner in the form of some sort of beetle on my mat. :depressed:

In the middle of our trip to visit my MIL, we went to Nice. Here are a few photos from Nice.

Here is a shot of one of the public beaches. There are quite a few private beaches where you rent the chair and umbrella for a full or half day. They have proper restaurants and bars on them, too. I'm not really a beach person and the first week of my vacation was spent recuperating from my food poisoning. I really wanted to move around outside.
View attachment 315177

A square with a fountain. I think the square might be called Garibaldi? People's dogs were wading in it. It was funny to see. :D
View attachment 315178

This is part of the same square, I believe. It is bisected by tram tracks.
View attachment 315179

A narrow alley.
View attachment 315184

Vieux Nice
View attachment 315187

Photo of some buildings :p
View attachment 315189

A random photo. LOL
View attachment 315190

We only went for three nights and then flew back to England. We spent a few more nights at my MIL's house and flew back to the US.

I bet exploring there is especially rewarding. Loving the buildings and fountains.

epcotisbest

Three different sizes of ukulele, from left, tenor, concert and soprano. There is also a baritone size, but it just seems like a small guitar. I bought one of each of these sizes because everyone needs three Ukuleles, and shipping was cheap even though they had a long way to go to get home. And, they got home before we did.

trip0039.jpgtrip0133.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom