working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Today was weeding, mulching, walking and some time with Adrienne. First mint cutting of the season was today:joyfull: Tonight's salad will have chick peas and a mint dressing:hungry:

93boomer

Premium Member
Hello-

I did my "detox" (AKA intestinal yoga :hilarious:) yoga practice today. Yesterday, I did yin yoga and instead of skipping a pose that makes my knees angry, I did it. I thought I was being smart by not going to deep into it, but later on, I got up off of my couch and I heard and felt this "crunch" in my left knee. Even my husband heard it! LOL It was tender the rest of the night. It was fine today when I woke up, but toward the end of my walk it got a bit tender again. I can walk, it just feels a little tender.
Ooo that's not good.

93boomer

Premium Member
Hello-

Checking in with my yoga rotation and just my walking. I am thinking of bringing my yoga mat with me next week. I think it might help me with dealing with park crowds if I do it when I get up. My husband and I went out to lunch today. The restaurant had all of the bifolding doors/windows open, it was beautiful. I got the fresh air without the sun burning me to a crisp.
Cute avatar!

epcotisbest

I walked a lot at Disney! View attachment 283856

You got us beat by a lot. Of course, there was more walking done after this photo was snapped as it was only 7:33 p.m. though I did poop out later and was not able to stay for Illuminations. On a positive note, that means we came right out to the car and there was no traffic back to the room, so that was a plus.

steps.jpg

93boomer

Premium Member
You got us beat by a lot. Of course, there was more walking done after this photo was snapped as it was only 7:33 p.m. though I did poop out later and was not able to stay for Illuminations. On a positive note, that means we came right out to the car and there was no traffic back to the room, so that was a plus.

View attachment 283862
Oh we skip a lot of Illuminations to get out early. We do not like standing in line waiting on a bus a long time or standing on the bus.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I walked a lot at Disney!

You got us beat by a lot. Of course, there was more walking done after this photo was snapped as it was only 7:33 p.m.

Hey, what if you sat up on a tall chair or fence, and dangled your legs below, and moved them back and forth (sort of like air walking). That might be easier than walking a ton of extra steps, and you could really rack up some hefty numbers on the Fitbit!! :D

93boomer

Premium Member
Yikes, how awful!! I hope the one who was airlifted makes it! Was there anyone else involved in it or just those three? Did you see any of it, or were you shielded?
I need to see if I can find out if they survived. No just the one car with the 3 people. We were about a mile back. I got on my phone and found out what was happening since traffic was stopped so long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom