working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
No mention of intestines. :hilarious:

It finally rained a decent amount last night. I have never had a problem with pollen in my life, this year I am sneezing and sniffling like nobody's business. I went for a walk yesterday and I could feel the pollen on my skin when I came in. It was a like a slightly gritty powder. Blah. Hopefully, the rain knocked some of that from the air.
Sympathy like. I'm wondering if it was due to winter running late and everything coming out all at once. I blame @MinnieM123

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sounds like a you had a fun weekend and sweet hike.

I wish they would fine people here for mowing the lawn at 7-8 AM on a Sunday. I am usually awake my then, but I usually like to chill in bed or read the papers in my quiet house at that hour. It's not only they are mowing the lawn, they have a lawn service come out. It's a bunch of men with professional grade leaf blowers and ride on mowers going for it--it is much louder than a standard lawn mower. After 9, I don't care, it's when it's early, it bothers me.

Absolutely agree. There's no reason why they should start that early on a Sunday morning. For many people, that's the only morning they can get in a bit more sleep.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I did my "detox" (AKA intestinal yoga :hilarious:) yoga practice today. Yesterday, I did yin yoga and instead of skipping a pose that makes my knees angry, I did it. I thought I was being smart by not going to deep into it, but later on, I got up off of my couch and I heard and felt this "crunch" in my left knee. Even my husband heard it! LOL It was tender the rest of the night. It was fine today when I woke up, but toward the end of my walk it got a bit tender again. I can walk, it just feels a little tender.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
After I wrote that, I wondered if I was too harsh. :p But people should have at least a single day where they can sleep in a bit.

And it also depends upon your city, town, municipality, etc. Some have strict noise ordinances for weekend mornings.

But more to the point, even if those didn't exist, it's just common courtesy to extend some additional quiet time to the neighbors. Whether people work outside of the home or inside, most people do work a full week, and everyone deserves a bit of a break on the weekend. (Having stated that, I always wake up early, no matter what! :facepalm: ;) )

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

I did my "detox" (AKA intestinal yoga :hilarious:) yoga practice today. Yesterday, I did yin yoga and instead of skipping a pose that makes my knees angry, I did it. I thought I was being smart by not going to deep into it, but later on, I got up off of my couch and I heard and felt this "crunch" in my left knee. Even my husband heard it! LOL It was tender the rest of the night. It was fine today when I woke up, but toward the end of my walk it got a bit tender again. I can walk, it just feels a little tender.
Be careful today xoxo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning I'm still hanging out with Leslie Fightmaster:joyfull: and spending as much time outside as I can:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: We seem to have gone straight from winter to summer:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Tonight's dinner broccoli salad with orange dressing. I'm also making pasta with broccoli, mushrooms and onions in a garlic"cream" sauce. Can you guess who got broccoli for 75cents a pound? The only catch was having to buy a whole case. Some to use now, some to vac and freeze for later:inlove:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon. I pulled my hip while out in the garden while moving a few dead leaves:facepalm::banghead::brb: Nothing serious but today I'm just going to get some cleaning done and some gentle hip openers with my heating pad. Tonight's dinner more broccoli salad with white beans and lemon dressing

Sans Souci

Hello-

Checking in with my yoga rotation and just my walking. I am thinking of bringing my yoga mat with me next week. I think it might help me with dealing with park crowds if I do it when I get up. My husband and I went out to lunch today. The restaurant had all of the bifolding doors/windows open, it was beautiful. I got the fresh air without the sun burning me to a crisp.

93boomer

Premium Member
Hi everyone! We got back from our happy place yesterday at 1:30 am. Bad wreck on 95 that detoured us and added 2-3 hrs extra to our day. I am trying to get back to normal. Will catch up and add a few pictures later today. 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom