working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon all! Hope you had a nice weekend.
Today has started with rain and sleet mixed in at times. Ugh! DD is getting snow right now in the eastern part of the state. Glad it is missing us so far.
Today is walking and weights. Dinner is homemade spaghetti sauce with whole wheat pasta, salad, and whole wheat bread. Comfort food!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I made it out yesterday and spent the morning walking around stores and the mall just to be moving in someplace not my house. I did find some lovely tomatoes and they're all mine;) Today was a short morning practice and lots of cooking because we are once again all stuck inside:banghead: More yoga to follow this afternoon with any luck. I hope you're all having better weather than we are.

Songbird76

Yum.....chicken tacos and refried beans....do you make your own tortillas and such? I wanted to make chicken tostadas with refried beans this week sometime, but that isn't going to happen. I was going to make them yesterday, but then Monday night, one of the crew manager asked for people for last night because of people calling in sick. So I said I'd go in, which meant no tostadas because it all takes SOOOO much time to make. And then yesterday morning the team leader changed the schedule and suddenly I was scheduled for tonight, too, AND tomorrow morning. So I work until at least 11 tonight, longer if we don't get it all done. Then I have to get up at 6 am to go back in tomorrow morning...no tostadas for me this week!!! I went and changed my availability for next week so they can't suddenly double my hours. Again. They've changed the schedule at the last minute every week for the last month. They give us a schedule, then decide the day before that they need more people and then they send you a message to check your schedule. I guess it's at least exercise, right?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yum.....chicken tacos and refried beans....do you make your own tortillas and such? I wanted to make chicken tostadas with refried beans this week sometime, but that isn't going to happen. I was going to make them yesterday, but then Monday night, one of the crew manager asked for people for last night because of people calling in sick. So I said I'd go in, which meant no tostadas because it all takes SOOOO much time to make. And then yesterday morning the team leader changed the schedule and suddenly I was scheduled for tonight, too, AND tomorrow morning. So I work until at least 11 tonight, longer if we don't get it all done. Then I have to get up at 6 am to go back in tomorrow morning...no tostadas for me this week!!! I went and changed my availability for next week so they can't suddenly double my hours. Again. They've changed the schedule at the last minute every week for the last month. They give us a schedule, then decide the day before that they need more people and then they send you a message to check your schedule. I guess it's at least exercise, right?
Win some, lose some. Sorry to hear you're not getting your tostadas

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
More snow and another delay. At least the decision was made before the boys had to be up so I could at least get my miles in. I HATE WINTER!

93boomer

Premium Member
No but I tried once. They kept sticking to the tortilla press. Too much trouble so I just look for the least sodium ones I can find at the grocer’s. Tuesday’s are taco nights here. 😁

93boomer

Premium Member
Well I woke up to 25 degrees outside and some snow! 😡Of course, I have errands today! DH had to go down the mountain and said the roads are very slippery so I will wait until after lunch to go out. It caught everyone by surprise-no one called for it! Accidents everywhere.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well I woke up to 25 degrees outside and some snow! 😡Of course, I have errands today! DH had to go down the mountain and said the roads are very slippery so I will wait until after lunch to go out. It caught everyone by surprise-no one called for it! Accidents everywhere.
Stay safe my friend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom