working out for Disney

epcotisbest

And of course we had to have our traditional New Year's meal with black eyed peas, collards and hog jowl for money and good luck in the New Year. To make it a bit untraditional, we had wings, chili and some of that spaghetti squash casserole to go with it.

chili and wings.jpg

epcotisbest

Good morning! DH still off so tying somewhat to return to a routine. Have been getting in walks inside. Leftovers from Mexican takeout for us. This is day 3! Leftover fajitas last a long time for us! Lol
My kitty is doing great! The cosequin has made her play like a young kitty. She is wearing my DH out wanting to play. It is quite hilarious!
Everyone have a great day!! Hope @epcotisbest is on some exotic vacation with the Mrs.!! Miss seeing his food! :)

Went to the Bahamas for a few days. Here are some pics:

bahamas.jpg bahamas2.jpg

Figgy1

Original Poster
Hello-

I ended up not working out yesterday, but I did go to Longwood Gardens last night. We walked around for 3 hours straight. It was very beautiful, but extremely crowded. I think it set my son back, though. He was under the weather this morning and had to miss school. I just thought the fresh air would do him good. Oops. :oops:

I did workout today, though. I did another workout from my new DVD. It was pleasantly surprised. Usually this person's workouts bore me to tears, but this was really good. :) I made Singapore Noodles with crispy tofu tonight. It was delicious. :inlove:
Sorry your ds had a set back, hope he's all better today.

Figgy1

Original Poster

Figgy1

Original Poster
Good morning Yoga Revolution day 3:) It seems more yoga less weights is what I need this time of year.:hilarious: I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough for me to get a few miles in, if not I'll be mad and do some kickboxing of Mother Nature because she has not been very kind the last week:cautious:. It's left over day here. I made a bit extra of everything over the weekend so I's have time today and/or tomorrow to make a nice warm top:joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Have not done a lot of cooking lately, but here is a chicken pot pie my wife made, just full of peas and I know @MinnieM123 just loves peas.

My eyes! My eyes!! :jawdrop: PEAS!!!! :eek: :eek:

Now, if she made it sans peas, that dish looked very tasty. Maybe suggest that to her next time. ;)

Happy to hear that you had a nice vacation, and your pictures are fun. Glad you're back!! :) (I'd be ecstatic that you're back if it wasn't for the peas . . . :cautious: )

Figgy1

Original Poster
I'm either brave or stupid, right now I'm leaning towards stupid. I went out for my walk and fell on my tushie on some black ice:facepalm::hilarious::mad: I did get a mile in and that's only because I was a 1/2 mile from my house when in happened. Guess Mother Nature is getting some kickboxing today:D Have I ever mentioned how much I hate winter?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom