working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Hello-

I finally got to try a workout from a new DVD I ordered. It was pretty good. It was 45 minutes.

We had Chinese food last night. LOL Tonight I just got a bunch of apps from Trader Joe's. I also made a jalapeño popper dip. I hadn't made it in a while, so I thought, "why not?" It's a bit rich, though.

My new year's resolutions are more personal enrichment-type ones. They are things like maintaining boundaries and making sure I surround myself with positive and kind people. :)

Happy New Year, everyone.

Goofyernmost

Chinese Food!?!? That sounds great.. I think I will celebrate the end of a forgettable (I hope) year by filling up on Chinese Food tonight. Thanks for the idea.
It seemed like a good idea at the time, but, it appeared that the place I went too were trying to use up the left overs from mid-summer. A lot of the food was dried out and chewy and lacked in flavor. Most of it was alright, I guess, but, a lot of it wasn't. Oh, well... just the topping on a terrific year. See if you can find the sarcasm in this post.

Sans Souci

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but, it appeared that the place I went too were trying to use up the left overs from mid-summer. A lot of the food was dried out and chewy and lacked in flavor. Most of it was alright, I guess, but, a lot of it wasn't. Oh, well... just the topping on a terrific year. See if you can find the sarcasm in this post.

Ew. I used to go this Vietnamese place and I went to pick up my order. When he brought out the bag, he was about to hand over my bag and he said, "Wait, I accidentally put in something I shouldn't have." He tried to undo the knot at the top of the bag and he decided it wasn't worth the effort and he told me to just take the bag. When I got home, I looked in the bag. It was an extra container of rice. LOL

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Oh, sorry to hear that. Ours was excellent. Chinese restaurants run the gamut from outstanding to horrible. We had to really search our area (a few years ago) for some decent Chinese food. Thank goodness (after trying a few that had lousey food), we finally found one with great food--and we have selected them for our New Year's Eve take-out feast ever since. I hope you find a better restaurant in the future.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
You could always make your own:D

Goofyernmost

Oh, sorry to hear that. Ours was excellent. Chinese restaurants run the gamut from outstanding to horrible. We had to really search our area (a few years ago) for some decent Chinese food. Thank goodness (after trying a few that had lousey food), we finally found one with great food--and we have selected them for our New Year's Eve take-out feast ever since. I hope you find a better restaurant in the future.
This one is usually great. Until last night I never had a bad meal there. They did give me a 2017 Calendar printed in English and Chinese script though so I got that going for me.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This one is usually great. Until last night I never had a bad meal there. They did give me a 2017 Calendar printed in English and Chinese script though so I got that going for me.

How funny about the calendar--must be the exact same calendar they gave to hubs last night (just with a different Chinese restaurant's address and phone #)!! :p (Did yours have Pandas on it?)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. It's going to be a long day for me starting with Adrienne's new 31 day practices day one is ease:)(needed it after a late night) and a couple of LS miles. It's shopping day and the beginning of Shop Rite's Can Can sale the boys are going to hate me because my favorite pack animals have to go:D 28 ounce cans of tomatoes(I get the no salt added ones) are on sale for 69 cents a can if you buy them by the case and guess who's finally running out after the last sale. Seeing they have to lug cases of stuff I'll let them each pick out a veggie or 2 that's not on the list:). Happy beginning to a healthier new year.

Goofyernmost

Do you have any clue how much take away would cost for my human vacuums(plus the 2 extras I had yesterday):greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:
Sure, but, it's Chinese and the Chinese are very experienced in feeding a lot of people for very little money. Then they came here and opened restaurants. But, getting back on track here, since there is only one of me, it would probably cost me twice as much to buy the ingredients to "make my own".:grumpy:
Then I'd have to throw most of it away because it tastes like bath water.
I think... I've never actually tasted bath water.
That you know of!

Sans Souci

Happy 2017!

I am going to workout later. My husband is watching a soccer match in my workout space. :cautious:

We're having a nice luncheon today. Then we're finally going to Longwood Gardens tonight. We canceled Friday, since my husband still had a fever and rescheduled for today.

Have a good day, everyone. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning day 2 of Yoga revolution (yoga with Adrienne) and a new Jessica Smith HIIT (it was easy so I'll try and do something sweaty and short later). I'm on a roll with Chinese food LOL because I'm making a garlic ginger stir fry for dinner and a salad with mandarin oranges and sesame dressing for lunch. Maybe it's because oranges, snow peas, bok choi, broccoli, ginger and daikon were all on sale yesterday:confused:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning day 2 of Yoga revolution (yoga with Adrienne) and a new Jessica Smith HIIT (it was easy so I'll try and do something sweaty and short later). I'm on a roll with Chinese food LOL because I'm making a garlic ginger stir fry for dinner and a salad with mandarin oranges and sesame dressing for lunch. Maybe it's because oranges, snow peas, bok choi, broccoli, ginger and daikon were all on sale yesterday:confused:

We still have Chinese take-out food left over from N.Y. Eve. We had it two days in a row and there's still enough for another meal!! But I'm sick of it today, so I'm cooking chicken for dinner, and I bought some lettuce, tomato and purple onion to make a salad to go with it.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning! DH still off so tying somewhat to return to a routine. Have been getting in walks inside. Leftovers from Mexican takeout for us. This is day 3! Leftover fajitas last a long time for us! Lol
My kitty is doing great! The cosequin has made her play like a young kitty. She is wearing my DH out wanting to play. It is quite hilarious!
Everyone have a great day!! Hope @epcotisbest is on some exotic vacation with the Mrs.!! Miss seeing his food! :)

A W Reezy

First workout of 2017 tonight! Hitting chest and back. Looking forward to seeing if any newcomers are at the gym tonight. We've got our own little group we workout with, but we always embrace newcomers that are dedicated to working out.

As far as food goes, I'm probably going to cook up some chorizo for lunch. Not the healthiest, but I've got some in the fridge I need to cook before it ruins. Small tortilla, Chorizo, and some fresh Pico De Gallo... Yum!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
First workout of 2017 tonight! Hitting chest and back. Looking forward to seeing if any newcomers are at the gym tonight. We've got our own little group we workout with, but we always embrace newcomers that are dedicated to working out.

As far as food goes, I'm probably going to cook up some chorizo for lunch. Not the healthiest, but I've got some in the fridge I need to cook before it ruins. Small tortilla, Chorizo, and some fresh Pico De Gallo... Yum!!
Have fun at the gym

Sans Souci

Hello-

I ended up not working out yesterday, but I did go to Longwood Gardens last night. We walked around for 3 hours straight. It was very beautiful, but extremely crowded. I think it set my son back, though. He was under the weather this morning and had to miss school. I just thought the fresh air would do him good. Oops. :oops:

I did workout today, though. I did another workout from my new DVD. It was pleasantly surprised. Usually this person's workouts bore me to tears, but this was really good. :) I made Singapore Noodles with crispy tofu tonight. It was delicious. :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom