working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am going that up. Is Psyche Truth the instructor's name or the DVD's name?

I love tahini as a salad dressing. Sometimes, I just thin it with some water and use it like that. Delicious. I think I will buy some this week.
Yoga weight loss challenge workout 1 on youtube. It wasn't fast and it was basic but for some reason I felt it. Maybe between all the cooking, running around and not having skipped a day in a while maybe that's why. Or it could have been I just zoned in:hilarious: It was just some warrior one, chair, plank, side plank, down dog, a couple of 3 legged dogs. I'm thinking zoned in, I do that with Shiva Rea and feel everything:confused:

93boomer

Premium Member
I have the One. I didn't need all the bells and whistles, either. Maybe I shouldn't tempt fate, but I got it over three years ago and it is still going strong!
That's good to know! It is running my DH's iPhone battery down like crazy. But I told him he gets lots of texts and business calls so that is probably why. So I cut off his syncing all day and now he can check it once a day instead of continually. I also got watch bands to replace ours. They are so annoying to put on. But mine was too big. So I'm having to wear the annoying one for now. His worked:rolleyes:

Sans Souci

That's good to know! It is running my DH's iPhone battery down like crazy. But I told him he gets lots of texts and business calls so that is probably why. So I cut off his syncing all day and now he can check it once a day instead of continually. I also got watch bands to replace ours. They are so annoying to put on. But mine was too big. So I'm having to wear the annoying one for now. His worked:rolleyes:

They can be annoying! My husband lost his in a train station. He wants another Fitbit, but he doesn't want to lose it again. Mine clips onto my waist of my pants. I hope they don't stop making that model, because I love the One.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. Due to being just far enough north to have weather relater power issues(our power company may have to shut us off later to do repairs) I'm doing my chores before working out today:cautious: I have quinoa and berries in the rice cooker and lentils in the pressure cooker and laundry in both the washer and dryer. I hope to get a short workout in today wish me luck

Sans Souci

Hello-

I took yesterday off. I haven't gotten sick yet. *knocks on wood* My stomach bothered me on and off, but I never got sick. There were times where I thought it was imminent, but it never happened. I think it's psychosomatic. LOL

We're supposed to go down to Longwood Gardens tonight. I'll need to see how everyone is feeling. I am hoping we can go, I have been looking forward to it.

I am hoping to workout today. I ordered a DVD on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday. I'm itching to try it.

Sans Souci

Good morning. Due to being just far enough north to have weather relater power issues(our power company may have to shut us off later to do repairs) I'm doing my chores before working out today:cautious: I have quinoa and berries in the rice cooker and lentils in the pressure cooker and laundry in both the washer and dryer. I hope to get a short workout in today wish me luck

Good luck! I'm still dealing with a bunch of laundry myself. LOL

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning just checking in with another JH practice(I fell doing one of the balance poses:hilarious:) and a bit of LS walking. Today's salad dressing almond butter, sesame oil, bragg's, rice vinegar and a bit of stevia. I'm going to have to thin it with water. Dinner will be broccoli, snow peas, onions and peppers with tofu. I have some of my homemade red sweet red chili paste left so I think I'll put some of it into some type of sauce. Now that I think about it tangerine rice would go really well with it. Happy New Year one and all and don't make resolutions that are too far out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS works well LOL! Instead of saying I'm going to lose 10 pounds this month make it more realistic, something like a half pound or a pound week or even I'm going to eat the recommended amount of fruits and veggies each day. If you're a couch potato instead of doing a 1 hour workout each day start with 10 minutes a day 5 days a week. Try and start a healthier habit that will last. Also no crazy crash diets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Instead of saying I'm going to lose 10 pounds this month make it more realistic, something like a half pound or a pound week or even I'm going to eat the recommended amount of fruits and veggies each day. If you're a couch potato instead of doing a 1 hour workout each day start with 10 minutes a day 5 days a week. Try and start a healthier habit that will last. Also no crazy crash diets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good advice, and that's how I dropped 15 pounds in a few months. (However, I gained 2 pounds over Christmas with the holiday food. Also, some people at work took me to dinner last week, and we also had a breakfast party one day.) After tonight's Chinese food, I'm back on track with eating smaller portions, and dropping a few more pounds gradually.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!

Goofyernmost

Good advice, and that's how I dropped 15 pounds in a few months. (However, I gained 2 pounds over Christmas with the holiday food. Also, some people at work took me to dinner last week, and we also had a breakfast party one day.) After tonight's Chinese food, I'm back on track with eating smaller portions, and dropping a few more pounds gradually.

Chinese Food!?!? That sounds great.. I think I will celebrate the end of a forgettable (I hope) year by filling up on Chinese Food tonight. Thanks for the idea.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

Chinese food here also. The boys got beef and veggies in a sesame sauce and I had veggies in garlic sauce:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom