working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

Today was another Tonique workout. I found it on You Tube. I used to have the digital version, but my old laptop crashed. :(

This workout was 80 minutes long. :hungover:

I have done 0 baking. Christmas Eve is usually at my mom's house, but this year my mom and my grandmother are coming here. So, I am cooking Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas breakfast and dinner. I am making and freezing biscuits tomorrow. I also ordered a peppermint chocolate brownie mix from King Arthur Flour. That's for Christmas Eve. Saturday morning, I am making a cheesecake. That is the extent of my baking this year. I'm keeping it simple for the sake of my sanity. :cat:
80 minutes impressive. I wish I could find 80 consecutive minutes this week for anything for me. I don't blame you for not stressing yourself this year, if I was in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing! Good luck with the invasion! xoxo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning 5 miles LS(the one that switches between weights, intervals and stretchies) Seeing it's already up into the 20s I'm going to drag my over bundled tushie out and walk. I need fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Either last winter or the winter before I found a great way to soften dry winter skin. Take equal parts coconut oil and baking soda combined with just a bit of hand or body soap(make sure it's gentle) make a paste then massage into the dry area and rinse off. I'm not saying it will work for you but I love it.:joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Either last winter or the winter before I found a great way to soften dry winter skin. Take equal parts coconut oil and baking soda combined with just a bit of hand or body soap(make sure it's gentle) make a paste then massage into the dry area and rinse off. I'm not saying it will work for you but I love it.:joyfull:

A number of doctors also recommend this drugstore brand (no mixing, Figgy!! ;)) --

Eucerin-Body-Lotion-Product.jpg

Sans Souci

80 minutes impressive. I wish I could find 80 consecutive minutes this week for anything for me. I don't blame you for not stressing yourself this year, if I was in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing! Good luck with the invasion! xoxo

Weellllll, to be honest, I probably shouldn't be working out 80 minutes consecutively. :oops: I really need to get my rear in gear to clean my house. Whenever I clean the house, less than 24 hours later, it looks like I haven't cleaned the house. My son's room looks like an a-bomb went off in it, but I am not cleaning that. :banghead:

I think I am going to make biscuits, cut them, and stick them in the freezer. This way I just have to pop them in the oven for Christmas Day breakfast. I might make some no knead bread dough, too. It'll develop nice flavor the longer it sits in the fridge.

If you ever find yourself with 80 minutes of spare time, here is the workout:

Sans Souci

I got to the 10 second mark when she said... "Get into comfortable position" and because I am a person that always follows instruction, headed for the Barcalonger. Unfortunately I couldn't see the rest of video from there, but, I do feel rejuvenated. What more could anyone ask? :D

It's really great that we can have different take aways from this video. I'm glad it worked for you. ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Weellllll, to be honest, I probably shouldn't be working out 80 minutes consecutively. :oops: I really need to get my rear in gear to clean my house. Whenever I clean the house, less than 24 hours later, it looks like I haven't cleaned the house. My son's room looks like an a-bomb went off in it, but I am not cleaning that. :banghead:

I think I am going to make biscuits, cut them, and stick them in the freezer. This way I just have to pop them in the oven for Christmas Day breakfast. I might make some no knead bread dough, too. It'll develop nice flavor the longer it sits in the fridge.

If you ever find yourself with 80 minutes of spare time, here is the workout:
Thank you

epcotisbest

We got the fitbit alta. It doesn't have the heart rate monitor on it. I figured I would get so stressed if my heart rate up, I would not be helping myself out much. lol It is very easy to set up by your iPhone or computer. You can track steps, exercise, water intake, food, sleep, etc. We just wanted one to track our 10,000 steps a day plus remind us to move each hour. The water count is helping us both drink more too. We love them! They are on sale at Walmart and Target right now--hint hint for the Mrs. :rolleyes:

So I looked at the Fitbits and decided on this one instead of the Alta. It is a Charge 2 HR. I chose it because of the bigger display, the heart rate monitor and the ability to track routes connected to the phone GPS. She does the half-marathon and it might be fun to see the route mapped out afterward. I hope she likes the teal color, but if not, we can change bands easily. She does not read this so no worries giving away the surprise for Christmas morning. Oh, and BestBuy had it on sale today!

5579204_rd.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I looked at the Fitbits and decided on this one instead of the Alta. It is a Charge 2 HR. I chose it because of the bigger display, the heart rate monitor and the ability to track routes connected to the phone GPS. She does the half-marathon and it might be fun to see the route mapped out afterward. I hope she likes the teal color, but if not, we can change bands easily. She does not read this so no worries giving away the surprise for Christmas morning. Oh, and BestBuy had it on sale today!

View attachment 180771
She's going to love it!

93boomer

Premium Member

View attachment 180771
Yayy she'll love it!!! Merry Christmas!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member

View attachment 180771

Pretty color. I don't use those, so I can't comment beyond that, but I have a feeling she'll be happy!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I got to the 10 second mark when she said... "Get into comfortable position" and because I am a person that always follows instruction, headed for the Barcalonger. Unfortunately I couldn't see the rest of video from there, but, I do feel rejuvenated. What more could anyone ask? :D

I also followed your exercise routine, although instead of a Barcalounger, I headed for the La-Z-Boy recliner. ;)

21stamps

I just wanted to pop in and say, I will be back on this thread after Christmas!
My Disney trip has come and gone. I haven't stopped eating since the day we arrived in Orlando..and I don't see that changing in the next few days. :(
AFTER Christmas I WILL be on a mission!! I have until June 21st to get in the best shape of my life. If anyone would like to do a beach body video together I would love it! Or at least let me check in here and hold me accountable, please.

See ya soon everyone!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I just wanted to pop in and say, I will be back on this thread after Christmas!
My Disney trip has come and gone. I haven't stopped eating since the day we arrived in Orlando..and I don't see that changing in the next few days. :(
AFTER Christmas I WILL be on a mission!! I have until June 21st to get in the best shape of my life. If anyone would like to do a beach body video together I would love it! Or at least let me check in here and hold me accountable, please.

See ya soon everyone!
Merry Christmas and yes you will always have a place here! I work out before the sun is up most days. Checking in here is a great way to hold yourself accountable. If nothing else I work out check in and feel I accomplished something:) Even when everything else gets screwy:hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning and EEEK the next few days are going to be insane! I did 20 or so minutes of HIIT (Jessica Smith) My dh is going in early so he can get out almost on time and he has a 4 day weekend.:joyfull: It's above freezing so my walking group is going out early because it's a half day of school here. Good luck to all over the next 2 weeks and if nothing else try and move a little bit every day even if it's only for a few minutes.:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom