working out for Disney

epcotisbest

Someone gave my wife a box of chocolate covered potato chips yesterday and she brought me home a taste. Now mind you, I could have eaten the whole box, but only had one. It was very good, a decadent treat, but the ratio of chocolate to potato chip was a little off. Too much chocolate, which is something I have rarely ever said. Anyway, these came from a candy maker in Ohio so we'll probably never have them again, but once was fun. I asked her to take the rest back to the office to share, because if she left them home, I would just eat them all, and I don't need to do that.

1205-chocolate-covered-chips.jpg

Sans Souci

Someone gave my wife a box of chocolate covered potato chips yesterday and she brought me home a taste. Now mind you, I could have eaten the whole box, but only had one. It was very good, a decadent treat, but the ratio of chocolate to potato chip was a little off. Too much chocolate, which is something I have rarely ever said. Anyway, these came from a candy maker in Ohio so we'll probably never have them again, but once was fun. I asked her to take the rest back to the office to share, because if she left them home, I would just eat them all, and I don't need to do that.

View attachment 179938

I've never had chocolate-covered chips. Are they cut thicker than usual? I keep envisioning a scrawny Lay's chip covered in chocolate and breaking apart.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

View attachment 179938
I'm so proud of you!

Goofyernmost

Why?

Christos%20rsch%20dog.jpg

Just run faster, when it's a bit colder.
Minnie, I'm starting to get worried about you. You keep making statements like that and they will be preparing a nice "chilly" padded room for you.

epcotisbest

I've never had chocolate-covered chips. Are they cut thicker than usual? I keep envisioning a scrawny Lay's chip covered in chocolate and breaking apart.

Yeah, they were thick cut chips, kinda like ruffles but maybe a little bit thicker. And they did hold together well. You had to bite into the chip and it did not break apart. I liked it but it seems lately I like a lot of things I should not be having.

epcotisbest

Minnie, I'm starting to get worried about you. You keep making statements like that and they will be preparing a nice "chilly" padded room for you.

My tolerance to cold lessens each year. It used to not bother me and I can recall times when I would head out the door without a jacket in the winter and not really fret much about it, but I keep a coat handy now.
Like you, I am starting to worry about @MinnieM123

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Minnie, I'm starting to get worried about you. You keep making statements like that and they will be preparing a nice "chilly" padded room for you

My tolerance to cold lessens each year. It used to not bother me and I can recall times when I would head out the door without a jacket in the winter and not really fret much about it, but I keep a coat handy now.
Like you, I am starting to worry about @MinnieM123

Just starting? She needs help!

LOVES ME SOME WINTER--BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p I'll be outdoors rejoicing in the splendor of winter, while you all stay indoors and miss out on the wonders of the season. You can stay perfectly warm in colder weather you know. Today we had a wind chill of negative 15 when I went out this morning to work. But I had on thermals, a sweater, wool slacks, a down vest underneath my down jacket, a scarf, down mittens, and my hood pulled close. I was toasty and very happy to be outdoors--it really wasn't that cold, despite the actual temp and wind chill factor. Easy peasey -- all you have to do is just dress for it, people! :D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
LOVES ME SOME WINTER--BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p I'll be outdoors rejoicing in the splendor of winter, while you all stay indoors and miss out on the wonders of the season. You can stay perfectly warm in colder weather you know. Today we had a wind chill of negative 15 when I went out this morning to work. But I had on thermals, a sweater, wool slacks, a down vest underneath my down jacket, a scarf, down mittens, and my hood pulled close. I was toasty and very happy to be outdoors--it really wasn't that cold, despite the actual temp and wind chill factor. Easy peasey -- all you have to do is just dress for it, people! :D
You can have it all! I dress like that when it gets down near 40:p

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
This weather has me more mixed up and confused than usual. Yesterday I ate left over orange sesame tofu for breakfast and had a smoothie for dinner. :confused: Today's workout will once again be split up. I did a Jessica Smith yoga workout with weights. I'm glad I took a bit of time to fast forward through it yesterday other wise I would have been totally lost. I'll try and get some walking ones done between baking and wrapping. At some point I'll go through the supermarket flyers and get together a meal plan for the week. I'm going to try and eat as clean as I can before next weekend.

Sans Souci

We got a bit of snow. It looks like a dusting on the grass and a bit more accumulation on sidewalks/ street. We live on a hill and I can hear cars struggling to drive up the street.

I didn't workout yesterday. I just took another day off, since the right side of my face was throbbing. Boo. So far, I feel better today. I'll just jump back in.

Sans Souci

That's not dressing for work. That's dressing for an expedition to the North Pole.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
We got a bit of snow. It looks like a dusting on the grass and a bit more accumulation on sidewalks/ street. We live on a hill and I can hear cars struggling to drive up the street.

I didn't workout yesterday. I just took another day off, since the right side of my face was throbbing. Boo. So far, I feel better today. I'll just jump back in.
Glad you're feeling better and be safe it will be VERY dangerous during the change over to rain. For a while it will be a giant block of ice:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom