working out for Disney

Figgy1

Original Poster
OMG my peaceful day of meditating, yoga practice and walking just went crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to cover a few classes for a friend of mine. The first one is a H.I.T.T. class similar to Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 and the other one is a stretching class for seniors. Yea I'm going to make a few unexpected dollars and I get to use the machines at the gym for free. After the classes I'm going to toast my muscles so tomorrow might be a day of rest. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow am. LOL I'm not feeling so guilty about that popcorn now! LOL

LuLaSue

OMG my peaceful day of meditating, yoga practice and walking just went crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to cover a few classes for a friend of mine. The first one is a H.I.T.T. class similar to Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 and the other one is a stretching class for seniors. Yea I'm going to make a few unexpected dollars and I get to use the machines at the gym for free. After the classes I'm going to toast my muscles so tomorrow might be a day of rest. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow am. LOL I'm not feeling so guilty about that popcorn now! LOL
Awesome! Enjoy and be happy!

Figgy1

Original Poster
I'm home and in one piece. One of the ladies said I'm tough. All I could do was smile. What did she expect signing up for a H.I.I.T. class. The ladies went out for ice cream and cheesecake after the class:eek::banghead: Between classes I hit the weight machines fun!!!!!!!!!!! The seniors were lovely! I'm feeling pretty good so I might get some exercise in tomorrow am! Have a great night!

real mad hatter

Good Morning All..Saturday and a sunny welcome from Scotland...We're battling down our hatches tonight for this hurricane coming in from Greenland..Hope it's not too early as I've got a gig at our Grand Ole Opry tonight and we don't finish until 12.30 am....Apart from humphing the gear from the van ( we can't afford roadies ) into the hall and setting up and doing a sound check ( takes about 2 hours ) that will be my exercise for today..So remember....Keeeeeeep dancing..:joyfull:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good Morning All..Saturday and a sunny welcome from Scotland...We're battling down our hatches tonight for this hurricane coming in from Greenland..Hope it's not too early as I've got a gig at our Grand Ole Opry tonight and we don't finish until 12.30 am....Apart from humphing the gear from the van ( we can't afford roadies ) into the hall and setting up and doing a sound check ( takes about 2 hours ) that will be my exercise for today..So remember....Keeeeeeep dancing..:joyfull:
:confused::confused::confused:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Here is a little picture just to cheer you all up
1231219_10151825832771465_1099700206_n.jpg

My stairwell last night

real mad hatter

Well winter has arrived here in Scotland.We had a freak snow storm last night,lasted about 10 mins.So there I was last week,walking out in the sun.So any further walking will be in my winter woollies..Keep moving & keep dancing..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom