working out for Disney

Figgy1

Original Poster
Thanks @93boomer & @figmentfan423 ...Yeh..On this day in 2001 we were in Los Angeles..Never forget that morning...I heard my DW sister scream whilst watching TV..I was shaving at the time and cut myself..We all just stood there in silence..We flew out of Scotland with A/A into Chicago and onto another A/A flight to LAX..The flight home was 1/4 full..Mrs Hatter to this day,still refuses to watch any documentary's..

You are welcome!
I understand Mrs. Hatter. It is hard for me to watch too. I was ironing and saw it on Good Morning America as it happened. I will never forget that moment:(
My friend called right when the first plane hit. He saw it from his office. I ran and put the telly on and prayed for all my friends who worked in the area. Thankfully all my friends made it home safe and sound, although it took 2 of them until the next day to get home. One of my other friends had a trip booked for 2 weeks after and the flight was 1/2 empty and so were the parks.

LuLaSue

My friend called right when the first plane hit. He saw it from his office. I ran and put the telly on and prayed for all my friends who worked in the area. Thankfully all my friends made it home safe and sound, although it took 2 of them until the next day to get home. One of my other friends had a trip booked for 2 weeks after and the flight was 1/2 empty and so were the parks.
I was but 2 blocks away, at the time working for the Department of Correction. There was too much to be seen that day! My heart belongs to all those who lost someone that day. Everyone of them a hero. I came home the next day a changed person. A hole in my heart has been carved out forever. Pray for peace.

Figgy1

Original Poster
I'm feeling much better today. 9/11 is always hard on my soul. It's still just as hot here this am, but more humid than yesterday. So I decided to do 5 indoor miles, I was going to do a solar flow but realized my arms were still a little toasty after yesterday's weight workout. So tomorrow will be yoga day, besides the weather should be better for a long practice then. I'm going out for my walk after the busses leave. Lots of water both before and after. Food today will be what requires the least effort, smoothie, salads and hummus, maybe throw in a few rice cakes with pb and "jelly". All I know is I'm going to be drinking lots of water today. Be safe, stay cool and keep moving forward.

LuLaSue

Good Monring all!
3 more wake ups until Sunny Aruba! I had a 25 minuted meditation this morning and a 90 minute vinyasa flow. I am keeping it light today but, I splurged on a Soy Chai Latte. Breakfast is a fruit bown and lunch is avocado with tomato. Dinner are homemade tofu nuggets with salad.
Enjoy the day...

93boomer

Premium Member
Morning!! The sun is shining today! :cool:
Busy day today! Have PT this morning.
I see the dtr Monday to recheck my arm so keep fingers crossed!
DH off tomorrow since he has had such long hours this week. On Sat we are going to go see our DD. Her birthday is Monday! Can't wait!
Eating healthy all weekend except for Sat when we go out to celebrate ;)
So everyone have a wonderfully fun and safe weekend!! xoxo :happy:

Figgy1

Original Poster
Morning!! The sun is shining today! :cool:
Busy day today! Have PT this morning.
I see the dtr Monday to recheck my arm so keep fingers crossed!
DH off tomorrow since he has had such long hours this week. On Sat we are going to go see our DD. Her birthday is Monday! Can't wait!
Eating healthy all weekend except for Sat when we go out to celebrate ;)
So everyone have a wonderfully fun and safe weekend!! xoxo :happy:
Good luck at pt and give your dd a big hug and happy birthday from me! xoxo

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom