working out for Disney

Figgy1

Original Poster
Good morning!! Everyone on here keeps me smiling!:)
Happy anniversary @real mad hatter! Hope tomorrow is wonderful for you two!!
Glad school went well Figgy! Don't you live when school starts back?! Don't get me wrong, I loved having my DD here in the summer, but I do like my free time! :p
Today is foggy! I can't see across the road it is so thick.
@figmentfan423 our fall weather is coming this weekend! High 72 and low 52!!
Breakfast is granola and yogurt. Lunch is turkey sandwich and veggies with hummus. Dinner is pasta with pesto and salad.
Workouts are my 4 mile walk and PT this morning and at-home exercises for my shoulder, which is probably 95% better now! ;)
Everyone get to movin', movin' and have a magical day!!:D
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that pixie dust really worked! Keep it up!

Figgy1

Original Poster
Good morning! Be careful out there to those of us experiencing this heat wave. It's Disney weather over 70 now heading up over 90. My problem is my a/c is already out so I did 5 miles with boosters with the windows wide open and several fans blowing away and while I'll get around my lake once I'll take my time and hydrate both before and after my walk. You know it's hot when my pack of carnivores say they want grilled chicken and salad for dinner (2 of them even said the chicken was optional) So be very careful out there and take it easy and remember to drink lots of water, yes plain water!!!! My word for the day is raw. @real mad hatter while I'll be sitting in front of a fan in shorts and a t-shirt I don't mean that type of raw. Raw as in uncooked food. A smoothie or 2, salad and if I feel ambitious raw "spaghetti". Be safe xoxo

real mad hatter

Yeh..I understand @figmentfan423 ....My A/C was used 3 times this year ( Thats a Scottish record ) Talking about Scotland..We beat Macedonia 2-1 last night in Macedonia ( Soccer ) Whoopee! ..So my word today is not Raw...it's cloudy & cold..Lucky if it hits 15*..Thats about 28* in your language...Talking about Smoothies..I had a friend who opened up a shop last year and he sold over 100 types of Smoothies..Unfortunately his business went into Liquidation..:rolleyes:...

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning!! Happy Anniversary Hatters!! Hope you have many more @real mad hatter!
It is foggy again! The sun is trying to come out.
Just watched the 9/11 moment of silence in DC. If that didn't bring a tear to your eye, you need to do some hard thinking about life.
Have some errands today. Going to be a busy day! I like busy days!:)
Breakfast is whole-wheat pancakes. Lunch is turkey sandwich or a salad. Dinner is an egg and veg dish.
Walking and weights today. Everyone have a nice Disney day and keep movin'! :cool:

Figgy1

Original Poster
Good morning!! Happy Anniversary Hatters!! Hope you have many more @real mad hatter!
It is foggy again! The sun is trying to come out.
Just watched the 9/11 moment of silence in DC. If that didn't bring a tear to your eye, you need to do some hard thinking about life.
Have some errands today. Going to be a busy day! I like busy days!:)
Breakfast is whole-wheat pancakes. Lunch is turkey sandwich or a salad. Dinner is an egg and veg dish.
Walking and weights today. Everyone have a nice Disney day and keep movin'! :cool:
Did you just say weights??????????? Wow I guess you must be feeling better!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember take it easy at first, don't want you to over do it! xoxo

Figgy1

Original Poster
The boys are gone and all I feel like doing is to sit in front of my fridge with the door open and eat some "ice cream". Wishful thinking. I have lots to get done today. I did a lap around my lake while listening to the EPCOT entrance loop, Yo Ho Ho, MSUSA loop, Grim Grinning Ghosts and One Little Spark. Hey it's Disney weather so some Disney music was in order. @LuLaSue after 12 years you are entitled.

real mad hatter

Thanks @93boomer & @figmentfan423 ...Yeh..On this day in 2001 we were in Los Angeles..Never forget that morning...I heard my DW sister scream whilst watching TV..I was shaving at the time and cut myself..We all just stood there in silence..We flew out of Scotland with A/A into Chicago and onto another A/A flight to LAX..The flight home was 1/4 full..Mrs Hatter to this day,still refuses to watch any documentary's..

93boomer

Premium Member
Thanks @93boomer & @figmentfan423 ...Yeh..On this day in 2001 we were in Los Angeles..Never forget that morning...I heard my DW sister scream whilst watching TV..I was shaving at the time and cut myself..We all just stood there in silence..We flew out of Scotland with A/A into Chicago and onto another A/A flight to LAX..The flight home was 1/4 full..Mrs Hatter to this day,still refuses to watch any documentary's..
You are welcome!
I understand Mrs. Hatter. It is hard for me to watch too. I was ironing and saw it on Good Morning America as it happened. I will never forget that moment:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom