Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

Kman101

Honestly this should be a big Inside Out pavilion. The exterior looks like something that would come out of that movie, you've got the Cranium Command theatre, a simulator attraction would be perfect for a movie like Inside Out, you can move the meet and greet to one of the stages, make the Making of Me movie theatre a new 4D experience, and use the 3rd theatre as queue space or a pre-show room for the film. Have an Inside Out cafe and other interactive exhibits and stores throughout the pavilion. It would honestly be such a good idea.

Yes it would. I've wanted this for a long time. I know IP is a dreaded thing around here (and I totally do get why) but it is what it is at this point and I think it and BH6 fit in great, if used properly. Both should have pavilions that recognize what Epcot used to be but using the IP's. They still haven't found the right blend of mixing IP with non-IP. It's actually not *that* hard.

prberk

Yes it would. I've wanted this for a long time. I know IP is a dreaded thing around here (and I totally do get why) but it is what it is at this point and I think it and BH6 fit in great, if used properly. Both should have pavilions that recognize what Epcot used to be but using the IP's. They still haven't found the right blend of mixing IP with non-IP. It's actually not *that* hard.

I can agree here. With the acquisition of Nat Geo via Fox, these IPs could work here very well, and yet still keep within the theme of science and the wonders of life.

Kman101

I can agree here. With the acquisition of Nat Geo via Fox, these IPs could work here very well, and yet still keep within the theme of science and the wonders of life.

They really could. I've never felt IP was the "problem"; execution has been. But they do seem to rely on it a tad too much. But I've accepted (begrudgingly) where we're at currently so I try and find certain IPs I think can fit in Epcot and still maintain some sort of theme that meshes with Epcot and what it used to be about. It's not hard. I'm kind of surprised at what IPs they seem to be sitting on for Epcot and not doing anything with. Even Coco makes sense for World Showcase, yet they have no interest.

Kman101

New home for MouseGear temporarily?

Like the DHS "overhaul" Epcot's is quickly dwindling as well. I just knew the things already in the works are all we'd get. And we aren't even getting all of it. Hi, MK theater ;)

Heaven forbid a real attraction go in here.

prberk

New home for MouseGear temporarily?

Like the DHS "overhaul" Epcot's is quickly dwindling as well. I just knew the things already in the works are all we'd get. And we aren't even getting all of it. Hi, MK theater ;)

Heaven forbid a real attraction go in here.

Who needs attractions when you can charge almost another day's admission for reserved fireworks viewing and a cupcake?

MaximumEd

Who needs attractions if the gate clicks keep clicking? Disney has always been on the cutting edge. This is just the logical progression to the 5th gate: Disney’s Attractionless Theme Park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom