Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Are you sure that it was someone where they don't belong? They obviously had access to the space and the building, and that entire YouTube channel makes it clear these are Disney employees -- not guests.

That individual undoubtedly knows the consequences of his or her actions and is fine with the risk. And I am fine with seeing parts of Disney World through their eyes that we wouldn't otherwise get to see. Hoot and Chief's urbex of Horizons is truly fascinating and enriching. Can anyone who has read the Mesa Verde Times blog honestly say that they didn't get a deeper appreciation of all the detail that was put into Horizons that wasn't even visible to the guests? Doubt it.

Funny how so many people who ARE NOT the Disney Company get their panties up in a bunch over this.

Remember, Tower of Terror glorifies urbex. Hardly see those same people complaining about the premise of "trespassing" into a derelict hotel on the dark side of Hollywood. Maybe Disney should call all guests who enter the Tower of Terror "trespassers" to drive the theme home ;);)
Your "glorification" analogy breaks down right here: how many of the "urbex" trespassers are welcomed into the prohibited area by costumed employees?

Monorail_Red_77

I know this is off topic, but the videos that @BackDoorDisney put on YouTube are all gone. Did anyone hear anything?
Saw a post on Twitter last night from their account showing a trespass warning from Orlando Police Dept at 10:34pm. Not sure if it is connected. But, I happened to be trying to find their channel videos right before they posted that picture and all their vids were gone from youtube. Good thing I archive everything I want to keep that I find on Youtube. Trespass Warning from Orlando Police Dept which doesn't have jurisdiction over WDW, because I would think it would have come from Orange County Sherriff instead.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Cast members absolutely deserve more money than Publix employees.
Well, ask yourself this question:
If Thanos were to snap his fingers and remove from existence all Disney employees or all Publix employees, which one could you better survive?

rocketraccoon

The paint job really does make Wonders look nice and new. That and maintaining the plants is really all the exterior needed to look fresh. Could clean the windows, though. They're chlorinating the ponds out front again as well. Have a panorama:
RlEX3wz.jpg

I dunno what's going on in this thread anymore.

TwilightZone

The paint job really does make Wonders look nice and new. That and maintaining the plants is really all the exterior needed to look fresh. Could clean the windows, though. They're chlorinating the ponds out front again as well. Have a panorama:
RlEX3wz.jpg

I liked it better without new paint. I guess I'm too used to old videos and photos of the place. Or it could be because the shade of yellow that it used to be was less bright/gold.
Wonders-of-Life.jpg

5fb4ca40-400x506.jpg

RSoxNo1

RlEX3wz.jpg

I think this looks great.

rocketraccoon

That's an awesome panorama! Mind if I put it to use on the Wonders fanpage?
Feel free! If you want a larger sized image, here's a link to one:

I liked it better without new paint. I guess I'm too used to old videos and photos of the place. Or it could be because the shade of yellow that it used to be was less bright/gold.
Wonders-of-Life.jpg

5fb4ca40-400x506.jpg
I think it's mostly just weathering around where the panels come together making it look different. It should look more defined in a couple years.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Honestly this should be a big Inside Out pavilion. The exterior looks like something that would come out of that movie, you've got the Cranium Command theatre, a simulator attraction would be perfect for a movie like Inside Out, you can move the meet and greet to one of the stages, make the Making of Me movie theatre a new 4D experience, and use the 3rd theatre as queue space or a pre-show room for the film. Have an Inside Out cafe and other interactive exhibits and stores throughout the pavilion. It would honestly be such a good idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom