Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

Goofyernmost

So based on what @marni1971 said...

-Something to happen with WoL some time in 2019 or 2020

-Won’t be too exciting :(

Inside Out, maybe???
He also said that it wouldn't be science based and Inside Out, is science based in the sense of emotions are studied as a science. I went to see Inside Out, back when it was first released and my first thought was that it was something that just begged to be made into a dark ride. It's concept was basic and it's display was bright and informative. It could fit easily into WoL, and even Imagination with a few modifications.

prberk

He also said that it wouldn't be science based and Inside Out, is science based in the sense of emotions are studied as a science. I went to see Inside Out, back when it was first released and my first thought was that it was something that just begged to be made into a dark ride. It's concept was basic and it's display was bright and informative. It could fit easily into WoL, and even Imagination with a few modifications.

Yes, but we are talking about a park and management team that has literally and figuratively been letting Imagination rot for more than a decade.

DreamfinderGuy

So based on what @marni1971 said...

-Something to happen with WoL some time in 2019 or 2020

-Won’t be too exciting :(

Inside Out, maybe???
Inside Out was a possibility at one point or another. I thought it was always fan speculation, but apparently it was a WDI concept in some shape or form. Probably not going to happen though. I don't see anything suggesting a reopening next year though, at least not for Flower and Garden. Looks like they might slowly be trying to phase it out

HauntedMansionFLA

Inside Out was a possibility at one point or another. I thought it was always fan speculation, but apparently it was a WDI concept in some shape or form. Probably not going to happen though. I don't see anything suggesting a reopening next year though, at least not for Flower and Garden. Looks like they might slowly be trying to phase it out
Meet and greets / theatre shows

HauntedMansionFLA

They're doing paint work on the exterior again for some reason
Hopefully it will be painted a bright golden color like the top window areas.
AC81F3CA-C729-4945-8FED-48C0B87C7EEE.png

Movielover

The gold dome was the only thing keeping the animatronic from going into a murderous rage. Won't those who stole it be in for a big surprise...

It all makes sense now. Buzzy became sentient after being possessed by an ancient demon. The gold dome was only to slow it down, they also tried appeasing it with metal sacrifices from the Body Wars machinery, but those ran out and now Buzzy is loose to kill us all!!!!!!

makes-sense-gif-1.gif

KDM31091

Inside Out seems like a natural fit for the Wonders of Life pavilion, but my question is does Disney even view it that way anymore? Or is it just a blank slate building they can use for anything? Inside Out may seem natural for the prior theme of the building, but who says they will continue with that theme/storyline for the building?

I would love to see an Inside Out attraction of course, but I'm skeptical that they would resume the Wonders of Life concept. Maybe a revised version of it.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Inside Out seems like a natural fit for the Wonders of Life pavilion, but my question is does Disney even view it that way anymore? Or is it just a blank slate building they can use for anything? Inside Out may seem natural for the prior theme of the building, but who says they will continue with that theme/storyline for the building?

I would love to see an Inside Out attraction of course, but I'm skeptical that they would resume the Wonders of Life concept. Maybe a revised version of it.

Exactly, there is very little left in this pavilion that ties it to it's original theme, so it is no more suited to Inside Out then any other theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom