Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

trainplane3

You might have just heard the remix version of Ray Lynch's Celestial soda pop. This one plays during MNSSHP...

Nope, that wasn't it. It was 2 different songs i caught that were used in WoL but it seems to be alternating between hip hop stuff and the loop. Weird.
Edit: I hear that remix playing at the other end of TL. When I get back to the room I'll have to dig up the songs.

Last edited:

brb1006

This is why I made this concept a while back but took it off since photobucket was being a piece of blah and I had to remake this..But, I myself would really like to see it look like this....Wouldn't be too hard..
View attachment 321019
Your concept art for an Inside Out version of Carnium Command is better concept art than what Disney currently puts out. ;)

Still one of my favorite posts on this site.

trainplane3

Since I'm here right now...
IMG_20181022_134434.jpg

The very top panels look like a old leather seat that's been left in the sun for years.
Edit: Yes I understand it'll be fixed at some point in the future but it's fun to point out. That's all!

Last edited:

KrazyKat

Anyone know if the inside is going to be fixed after the F&W Festival? Do they use it for the Arts Festival starting in January? I don’t remember.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Anyone know if the inside is going to be fixed after the F&W Festival? Do they use it for the Arts Festival starting in January? I don’t remember.
Yes, they do use it for Festival of Arts. If we see it not used for a festival, that will be our clue things are moving on whatever is decided to go in that pavillion.

Goofyernmost

Exactly how long? I know the simulators were taken out back in 2014, but how long has the actual entirety of the attraction been gutted?

Also, what about CC? Besides the theater with poor old Buzzy, has any of that been gutted yet?
If the simulators are gone all that is left is a bunch of useless electronics. If they used the parts elsewhere then it is only logical that they took the working controllers out and sent them along with wherever the simulators went. I don't know, but, gutting doesn't mean you take the the door knobs with it. Gutting means that everything that is a crucial part of the mechanics is gone, then it is no longer ever going to be restored. In other words I don't have an exact date for when those electronics left, but, it is irrelevant since it is no longer anything but a room with nothing useful in it, like a storage closet.

As far as I know, the stuff for CC is still in place, show set wise, that could have changed, but, that means nothing really. It is an area that they aren't using. It ends up being as good a place as any for it to sit and that there is no need to spend the money to tear it out at the moment.

GlacierGlacier

If the simulators are gone all that is left is a bunch of useless electronics. If they used the parts elsewhere then it is only logical that they took the working controllers out and sent them along with wherever the simulators went. I don't know, but, gutting doesn't mean you take the the door knobs with it. Gutting means that everything that is a crucial part of the mechanics is gone, then it is no longer ever going to be restored. In other words I don't have an exact date for when those electronics left, but, it is irrelevant since it is no longer anything but a room with nothing useful in it, like a storage closet.

As far as I know, the stuff for CC is still in place, show set wise, that could have changed, but, that means nothing really. It is an area that they aren't using. It ends up being as good a place as any for it to sit and that there is no need to spend the money to tear it out at the moment.
Body Wars is used as storage, correct. Many leaked photos show the bays being used as glorified closets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom