Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

Luigi

It's my opinion nothing more.

Yet Star Wars merchandise sales continue to fall, No one in my circle of friends has plans to see the movie after they had all pre-bought tickets to TLJ, Disney has sucked the value out of the Star Wars brand. even before SWL opens.

Unlike you Disney is not my religion, Wake me up when WDW begins to care about the guest again.

Disney is not my religion...I was born a Snake Handler, and I'll die a Snake Handler.

HauntedMansionFLA

Epcot - 4/17/2018 -WoL
1B01D808-2F82-4E1E-B533-B28E0B509290.jpeg
C689A367-902A-4132-A3D3-C31E42C83CA2.jpeg
41419159-F6CE-497B-ACD5-8274DC5D768D.jpeg

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Its looking good! Glad to see some form of love for the this once awesome pavilion.

If TDO could have gotten away with stapling roofing tar paper to the existing roof and dumping a mess of tar on top there they would have. This is no genuine love, it forced action to ensure that the pavilion maintains basic minimal standards for inhabitability.

trainplane3

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

I take it the two top pictures are the completed roof and paintwork? It looks great! It's actually shiny and not the dull mess it's been for a very long time.
Edit: You can also see a bit of the paint work in this tweet from Bioreconstruct:

I’m not sure what’s going on in the inside but it’s looking better and better each time I see it from the outside.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
So besides the footings you can see there is also a lot of electrical conduit coming from the ground. Definitely going to have a lot of something besides a track in that building.

mikejs78

Premium Member
If TDO could have gotten away with stapling roofing tar paper to the existing roof and dumping a mess of tar on top there they would have. This is no genuine love, it forced action to ensure that the pavilion maintains basic minimal standards for inhabitability.
I disagree. If that were the case they would have fixed the roof and skipped the paint job. As it is, the paint job makes WoL look practically new again. Really nice job.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Not really. The outside is starting to look really good. If two attractions can go in there, Future World would start to come together. Then work on Figment and the theatre. Lots of good potential
With Guardians (yes it's a bad fit but hopefully will at least be an enjoyable attraction), filling this pavillion, and then hopefully (eventually) fixing Imagination and Seas, we have a real full Future World again. Add in a few exhibits and shows like Spectacular, maybe reopen SoaT in Innoventions and that would round our FW nicely. And with Rat and Poppins, Epcot becomes a real 2-day park again...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom