Woman in Tea-Cup fight sentenced

Hrudey3032

Original Poster
I was watching our local news tonight(WTHR 13 Indianapolis) and on the 11pm newscast the said the woman who was charged in the fight was given 90 days in jail,50 hours community service,and must attend anger management classes.

What does everyone think?

Mikester71

Sounds about fair. Either that or have her ride It's A Small World non-stop for 24 hours straight. That would straighten her right out (of course it might set back her anger management training).

bgraham34

90 days is a long time in Prision she wont serve that long but its still a long time. Is she banned from the parks for life, does anyone know?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
90 days is a long time in Prision she wont serve that long but its still a long time. Is she banned from the parks for life, does anyone know?
Sources (or actually, my sole source) says, YES

MKCP 1985

Sounds about fair. Either that or have her ride It's A Small World non-stop for 24 hours straight. That would straighten her right out (of course it might set back her anger management training).

:ROFLOL:

Good one!

A permanent ban from WDW as part of her court sentence . . . would that have been too much to ask? That would have really given us something to talk about around here. :lookaroun

kimmychad

I would hope she got a lifetime ban, disney is the last place anyone would expect to be attacked. the lady that "forgot" she had a gun in her purse deserved a lifetime ban also, in my opinion. sorry, theres enough of that everywhere else in the world

figment3258

Maybe its a fair sentence if she serves th whole jail time and actually learns something from this whole big mess she caused. I wonder how the other women is doing now and if she will continue to go to Disney. Does anyone know if Disney has done anything for the other women? I hope the banned that women after all its the happiest place on earth not fight club.

wdwmomof3

I just hope that they all realize how stupid all of this was, to fight over a teacup ride. I mean, really. It's crazy.

Do you all think that Disney should ban her for life? Didn't they do this to some teens or something at DTD?

SKYWAY 4 ME

Im replying to the lifetime ban comment . How would they go about doing this and also , we need to be able to forgive people and let them learn from their mistakes . Some people think the dont have to grow up and make a bad judgement , but I think she deserves a second chance . Now she should be on probation for a year , to monitor her behavior.

I have always been intrigued by the "Ban phrase", I have to say quite honestly I dont see how they could figure a way to imply this.
I know that tickets could be bought through anyone etc.... so ???

John

Hrudey3032

Original Poster
It about fair she needs to change her ways! 90 years of jail is good for the woman!

90 years is a tad harsh for a fight as murder wont get you that long in most states(depending on the brutality of it).I believe 90 days is right for her and hopefully sends a message(Which I doubt) to her children/grandchildren that what she did was senseless.I have been angry many a times while at Disney when someone cuts or bumps you without saying sorry or even oops but I know better than to grab ahold of the moron and slap them silly.

SKYWAY 4 ME

90 years is a tad harsh for a fight as murder wont get you that long in most states(depending on the brutality of it).I believe 90 days is right for her and hopefully sends a message(Which I doubt) to her children/grandchildren that what she did was senseless.I have been angry many a times while at Disney when someone cuts or bumps you without saying sorry or even oops but I know better than to grab ahold of the moron and slap them silly.

Sometimes thats exactly what a person with No respect or consideration needs and it does happen . It must be the BPA in the plastic bottles !!:drevil:

Donfan

So does all this imply that it is now Okay to go cut into any line because it is the people who object to your cutting are the ones who will be punished? What happened to getting into line at the end and showing a little courtesy to those people who are already doing that?

yankspy

So does all this imply that it is now Okay to go cut into any line because it is the people who object to your cutting are the ones who will be punished? What happened to getting into line at the end and showing a little courtesy to those people who are already doing that?

Objecting is one thing, choking someone with a lanyard is another. I am sure that the cutter will not be doing that again.:wave:

Hrudey3032

Original Poster
I dont think anyone is saying it is ok to cut in line at all,but to try to strangle someone over it ....I don't think so.Most people that were being cut would most likely say/yell something to the cutter and/or tell a CM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom