• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

jrhwdw

No supply issues. Surplus issues. Since DHS is phasing out the high pyro, they gotta find somewhere to run it out. (This from a conversation with one of the fireworks cast members.)
So SW AGS is turning into a low pyro only show? Because of SW GE/TSL? Fires? Laziness?

jrhwdw

Animal neighbors.
Too bad. DHS had a nice run with high pyro from 2014-now. Not bad since Sorcery stopped nightly performances when F! Opened.

Anyone know if a new show is coming with SW GE? Right now, AGS looks like its missing something when there's no high pyro.

spectromagic04

They completely phased out the high level pyro last summer, but since mid December it seems like Galactic Spectacular continues to add more high level pyro. Not sure why they brought back the high level pyro at DHS if they were going to phase it out.

Karakasa

I'll probably be hated for this but I convinced my crew to get the garden view dessert party for our trip this June. I saw the video back when this and decided this was something that, when I experience it in person for the first time, it needs to be done with the best possible view.

Disone

It’s been a cursed project. Despite many people working hard to keep it.
agreed, but... for decades they have been closing, during MK fireworks, the tiny little two lane Floridian Way that runs behind the MK.

Then a few years ago they build this new DHS launch facility right next to the six lane massive traffic artery that is World Drive. Additionally it is in a wooded area that does not have the sprinker systems that are in place in the woods around the back side of MK's fireworks fall out zones. I feel this is too close to World Drive, closing of which is not an option, certainly on a nightly basis. And RC even bit that hand the feeds then in regard to voicing complaint about the constant fires the DHS shows were/are creating.

This was not WDW planning at its best. I believe the new DHS launch facility is fundamentally flawed and will be ultimately be shut down. Sooner then later.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
agreed, but... for decades they have been closing, during MK fireworks, the tiny little two lane Floridian Way that runs behind the MK.

Then a few years ago they build this new DHS launch facility right next to the six lane massive traffic artery that is World Drive. Additionally it is in a wooded area that does not have the sprinker systems that are in place in the woods around the back side of MK's fireworks fall out zones. I feel this is too close to World Drive, closing of which is not an option, certainly on a nightly basis. And RC even bit that hand the feeds then in regard to voicing complaint about the constant fires the DHS shows were/are creating.

This was not WDW planning at its best. I believe the new DHS launch facility is fundamentally flawed and will be ultimately be shut down. Sooner then later.
Yep.

TTA94

Meanwhile over at USO it’s seems as though they are attempting to copy, in their own way, a popular nighttime show on the West coast... WoC. Also a rumor of drones to. IMO I think IOA would have been a better option for a big fountain/drone show, but, will definitely be interesting to see how this turns out.

I’m not a big USO fan but I am glad some theme park on the East coast is attempting a WoC type show. Would have preferred it to be WDW, but oh well.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom