• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

jrhwdw

Hopefully in the future they'll bust this out, hell, once a week would be great. Every Friday night in the Summer, boom perimeter effects for HEA.

How often did Wishes bust them out? I know they did for the first glow with the show performance.
Before Holiday Wishes opened, every MVMCP. After Holiday Wishes opened, just on MK'S 40th and that night you mentioned. Not even on MK's 45th!

Disone

I didn’t compare it to any other night time shows. Not everything is a competition.

True enough, but I would have guessed it was supposed to be their nighttime spectacular. By the nature of the business few things that Universal and Disney do are not competitive. In that regard Universal Florida has yet to come up with a nighttime spectacular that is truly competitive with that of WDW's. Both use to have better nighttime show offerings in other parts of the globe.

I do think Happily Ever After is now a top of class spectacular in Disney's (not just WDW's) worldwide offering of nighttime entertainment.

I would look forward to Universal Florida trying to be more competitive here and match it with its own nighttime spectacular with equal drawing power.

PS. Even SeaWorld's short but powerful 9 minute long "Ignite" show is entertaining and packs in its own memorable wow moments. Universal needs something in this Arena.

In the meantime, happy anniversary to Happily Ever After.

jrhwdw

True enough, but I would have guessed it was supposed to be their nighttime spectacular. By the nature of the business few things that Universal and Disney do are not competitive. In that regard Universal Florida has yet to come up with a nighttime spectacular that is truly competitive with that of WDW's. Both use to have better nighttime show offerings in other parts of the globe.

I do think Happily Ever After is now a top of class spectacular in Disney's (not just WDW's) worldwide offering of nighttime entertainment.

I would look forward to Universal Florida trying to be more competitive here and match it with its own nighttime spectacular with equal drawing power.

PS. Even SeaWorld's short but powerful 9 minute long "Ignite" show is entertaining and packs in its own memorable wow moments. Universal needs something in this Arena.

In the meantime, happy anniversary to Happily Ever After.
I even said that Ignite was right below HEA! Give Ignite HEA's soundtrack and it would top MK since MK doesn't have fountains.

I do wonder who Universal is going after: Ignite? HEA?

Kman101

I didn’t compare it to any other night time shows. Not everything is a competition.

It's not?? ;)

I wish we could frame this so the constant "who does it better" can end.

Exactly. Not everything is a competition.

For me, I'm glad Universal is getting a new night show. The old one, I could take or leave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom