• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Ryan H. Serowinski

Why isn't Tangled in the lineup? :mad: The only of the three modern day princesses(2009-)NOT to represented in the show, they better stop rejecting her, Once Upon a Time didn't have it, they better have it in the show!

wdwfamilynh

Bummer! Was really looking forward to seeing Wishes one last time (and let my kids see it for the first time!) :( Guess I will have to be content to see it in video form... the new show better be amazing (and with a lot of heart... not just a "clip show" of "all our favorite" Disney IP song... like several other newer shows are...Wishes just seemed to do such a great job of combining Disney IP and a show that had a lot of heart...)

I am so disappointed that Wishes will not be part of our trip later this year :(. Looking at what the new show is supposed to be ruined my day :arghh:. Why do we need all that projection stuff? The castle is so beautiful itself and MK fireworks are like no other. Why can't we just leave it alone? :banghead:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
if they drastically scale back on the fireworks display and use more lasers and projection mappings thinking this is ok as a trade off, this could have disaster written all over it

if that were to happen, you'll have no nighttime parade (I assume unless FoF is announced to run at night or something surprising comes along) and a crappy "fireworks-sorta" show.

we'll see what happens - I'll hold my full judgement until I see it myself - but Disney needs to do things right and move forward... not backwards

ToTBellHop

maybe.... but they are probably thinking more along the lines of the ticket price increases (that are coming soon) will help offset any costs for these new shows
Let's be honest: ticket prices were going up anyway. At least this year, this will accompany new content. We have largely endured 10 years of astronomical price increases with little new content.

Buried20KLeague

I am so disappointed that Wishes will not be part of our trip later this year :(. Looking at what the new show is supposed to be ruined my day :arghh:. Why do we need all that projection stuff? The castle is so beautiful itself and MK fireworks are like no other. Why can't we just leave it alone? :banghead:

children-playing-video-games.jpg

ToTBellHop

agreed - astronomical being the key word
I'd love to be impressed. I have no problem paying premium for a premium experience. None of us know exactly how HEA will be. Some of what I've heard gives me pause, but they have adequate time to knock this out of the park if they want. They have great score and tech. I just need to see impressive pyro to complete the package and make this worthy of the flagship park at the flagship resort. And great pyro isn't hard to come by. It's just pricey night after night. I don't know what kind of budget this was granted. I hope about $25k/night. They can afford it.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Like almost all of the old Future World songs that people still worship as the best music since The Beatles? Horizons is the worst of the bunch.

Just when you think someone can't sink any lower...

I mean, oh yes, Disney's contemporary musical offerings are not boring or vapid in the least. True classics that make that old stuff seem like garbage in comparison... :banghead:

What's next, the new bus spiels and the TTA narration are the bestest versions EVER and are vibrant and robust and MAGICAL!!! and full of life??

jrhwdw

OMG! What a shock today! Keep it up TDO!

SO, anyone know what happens to Hallowishes, Holiday Wishes and NYE Fantasy this year with this news??? I'm guessing Celebrate America is safe? Hopefully the Castle Dream Lights go in this come Nov!

Might this go more than once a night if it's spectacular and we don't have FOF at night or a night parade?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom