Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

brb1006

A sneak peak of the movie will be shown tomorrow evening at 8:00PM EST on ABC alongside the "Once Upon A Studio" short on the eve of Disney's 100th Anniversary.

Surferboy567

Last edited:

TP2000

Does anyone here actually watch DWTS?

I know I don't......

But yes I would guess they would use it to advertise the film.

I know one woman who is older than me (a feat still medically possible, for now), that watches Dancing With The Stars.

She talks about it at dinner parties sometimes, and people smile politely at her. She even went to Television City once to see a taping of the show and applaud wildly for her favorites.

But she's the only person I know who watches it. And then later admits it, to polite smiles.

In the Parks
No
The lyric video for the song titled This Wish has been released.

Honestly, this song doesn't do it for me. It sounds like it's trying to be clever and fast-paced like Lin-Manuel Miranda's style, but it is nowhere near as clever and the lyrics don't fit together or have internal rhyme nearly as skillfully as Miranda's lyrics. Instead, we just get a song that's difficult to sing along to.

Also: "Throw caution to every warning sign" makes zero sense, and as far as I can tell, has never been an expression.

Hopeful the other songs are better than this, but if they're starting with this one, that doesn't bode well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom