Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

Farerb

Man, this is getting overheating! Okay, look guys, I know Wish is not really the best film that we hope for and it will sadly be a flop at the box office, but to me, I think it’s a great film and I enjoyed it. And I can bet it’ll be a hit on DisneyPlus and become a classic, whenever it comes To DisneyPlus. Anyway, I know Disney Animation is having some whoopsie daisy problem right now, but I think WDAS and Pixar will do better in the future even if it they have to include sequels. So, maybe they should just go back adapting fairy tales again. In fact, I do hear rumors that Disney Animation is developing Bluebeard and The Princess and The {ea version called Penelope in the works. But those are just rumors from The Disinsider website, so take it a a grain of salt. Also, I'm sorry if I keep saying it's the end of Disney. I just said that because I'm worried for Disney. I mean the underperformance at the box office and now there's a proxy war with Nelson Peltz again. So, (I know this is repetitive and I know you guys are doubting this, but) I hope Wish will do well on DisneyPlus in the meantime. ;)
The DisInsider is the same guy that took this shot from Aliens and said it was a leak from The Little Mermaid:

review031.jpg

So I don't believe anything he says.

Phroobar

Why aren't Rescuers or Bambi? Or how about Bedknobs and Broomsticks? Even more modern, how about Tomorrowland outside its name sake land? Or Hunchback? Or "throw any random Disney film name in here".

Disney has plenty of "Disney" IPs they don't utilize in and around the Parks, so it should be no surprise they don't utilize any from 20th Century and Searchlight.
I wish they would do all of those as attractions. I really miss the Hunchback stage show in the round. Were is our Mary Poppins ride?

Miss Rori

In the runup to the digital purchase release next week there has been some deleted/alternate storyboard material being shared by Disney itself on a variety of sites. I was wondering what others thought of them.

From alternate backstory in which Asha's family and others live in hiding from Magnifico: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/a46410920/wish-deleted-scene-exclusive/

Chase scene, back when Amaya was a villainess:

Alternate climactic sequence:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I really don't need a Bart Simpson meet & greet at Disneyland or even DCA.

I don't need Simpsons anything in any Disney park.
There were rumors swirling over the weekend of Uni dropping the Simpsons IP earlier than 2028 when the current contract supposedly ends. So you maybe seeing Simpsons in a Disney Park sooner than rather than later.....

drizgirl

There were rumors swirling over the weekend of Uni dropping the Simpsons IP earlier than 2028 when the current contract supposedly ends. So you maybe seeing Simpsons in a Disney Park sooner than rather than later.....
Oh, I heard the rumors. Doesn't mean I like any of it.

I don't care for any of the acquired IP in the parks. Adding more just continues to take away what makes Disney special. At what point are they all just generic theme parks with a mish mash of IPs they happen to own at that moment in time?

Phroobar

I can't wait to see what USH replaces the Simpsons with. I hope it is a Castle Dracula type ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom