Winter Olympics: Torino 2006

LilDucky

sillyspook13 said:
To me the winter Olympics can be summed up in two words: Apolo Ohno!!!:kiss: :slurp:

oly06.jpg
He's pretty hot.... but he fell :lookaroun

*roots for Chad instead* :lookaroun

060210_hedrick_hmed_10a.h2.jpg

dandaman

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Andrew wants to know more about your teacher's wife... specifically is she the driver or pusher?

I'll ask Hlady tomorrow (note: we just call our gym teacher "Hlady". Who needs "Mr." thrown in there? :p)

:wave:

pluto77

Tigggrl said:
I have to agree...the Canadian team is much stronger than I have seen in any other competition.
I am thinking the Russian pairs team is sure to medal, if not win gold as long as they stay as strong as they are! What a beautiful pair to watch!
Aren't they the team that won the gold last time, but they were knocked out of the spot light (actually I guess they were put in the middle of it) because of the big controversey so they ended up giving the gold to the Canadians too?

Tigggrl

pluto77 said:
Aren't they the team that won the gold last time, but they were knocked out of the spot light (actually I guess they were put in the middle of it) because of the big controversey so they ended up giving the gold to the Canadians too?
Ya know what? I cant remember...I will have to look it up. I know the Russian PAir were the same couple that had the horrible accident at Skate America in 2004. I really am very happy that they won gold, and that the chinese pair who won Bronze were on the podium too!
Mens final tonight, and I hope Johnny Wier can hang onto his silver medal placing!

Tigggrl

dandaman said:
:lol:

Anyone else shocked that the US men's hockey team tied with Latvia?! :eek:
Maybe Wayne is distracted thinking about all the money his wife is probably spending, betting on the other teams!:lol:

MommytoMJM

There are many differences, In ice dancing the jumps don't really exist much, everything you do on the ice must be able to be done on a ballroom floor, lifts canniot go over the head and there can only be so much separation and for so long....

MommytoMJM

I am pretty sure that the coup[le from Russia is NOT the one who tied with Sale and Pelltier, but I will check for you.

As I thought, that couple was Bereznhaya & Sikuralidzev

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom