Will you watch the Christmas Parade?

Will you watch the WDW Christmas Day Parade?

• Yes!

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No. Don't want to.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • They have a parade? (Unaware)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Wish I could, but can't.

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters

joshwill

Will you or will you not be watching the WDW Christmas Day Parade on ABC this morning?

I got the TiVo ready
smile.gif

Of course it's really the WDW/DLR parade because it features both and they jump back and forth, but I had to pick a forum and they named it the WDW parade, so it ended up here!

It's supposed to have some nice glossy media of new upcoming stuff like the WDW castle suite - maybe the DL subs too (it just had a media day)?

i will be watching it, definatly. i just wish there was a secondary sound track that did not have regis on it. he is the only thing i dont like about the parade.
so annoying...

disney9752

hi everyone,

could anyone burn a dvd or make a copy of a video of the parade. i had it on here, but we kept getting interrupted by the local tv station for weather updates due to UGLY weather here this morning. about a half hour into the parade & we've lost 15 min already due the the weather man. :(

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
When it started I hit the record button on the TiVo, and it asked if I wanted it to record longer since it is live. Live? :hammer:

radiohost

I just saw beyounce (spelling??) butcher "silent night".... other than that its a great show with FANTASTIC new commercials...the highlight I believe!!! I think another emmy is on its way again this year!!

bhg469

Ok 2 things i had to point out that had nothing to do with the perade.

1 the new commercial is nothing short of amazing. The ghosts punching in at the haunted mansion, the dog getting the key at the potc.... It absolutely made my morning.

2. The trailer for meet the robinsons, The t-rex scene just sold me on that movie. I have been growling at my girlfriend all morning as well. She keeps saying "yes dear, you have a big head and little hands"

PS samantha brown = Luckiest chick on earth.

metscool

I saw the cane a couple of times with Michael Bulton part. They had it in the up right and they had it right behind the castle.

VT GAL

Ok 2 things i had to point out that had nothing to do with the perade.

1 the new commercial is nothing short of amazing. The ghosts punching in at the haunted mansion, the dog getting the key at the potc.... It absolutely made my morning.

2. The trailer for meet the robinsons, The t-rex scene just sold me on that movie. I have been growling at my girlfriend all morning as well. She keeps saying "yes dear, you have a big head and little hands"

PS samantha brown = Luckiest chick on earth.

I don't think that I could agree you more on all of your points!!!!

That Big head and little arms thing is still cracking me up!!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!! :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Miss Bell

New Commercial

I never thought Disney would beat their commercials from a few years ago, but the new spot they ran during the parade was the most awesome thing ever. We must have watched like 10 times. If I didn't already have a trip planned in March, I can guarantee that thing would have sent me directly to my computer to make reservations.

wannabeBelle

I enjoyed it a lot!!!! I liked the idea that they didnt skip around as much this year!!!! I also liked the commercial with the ghosts. The American Idols were also very good in the first number!! Great job Disney!!!! Belle

PotteryGal

Yes, we watched and taped it....the best part for us was the quick glimpse of OUR KIDS during one of the crowd shots. They were in the shot for only a second in the back, but we saw them!! Very proud parents here today :sohappy: !

Pongo

Anyone have Aly from Aly & AJ's phone number or email or something?

Seriously. That was the best part of the parade.

the-reason14

I saw it, I thought it was ok. My favorate parts were the finding nemo stuff and Beyonce's performance.

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy holidays.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom