Will you watch the Christmas Parade?

Will you watch the WDW Christmas Day Parade?

• Yes!

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No. Don't want to.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • They have a parade? (Unaware)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Wish I could, but can't.

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Will you or will you not be watching the WDW Christmas Day Parade on ABC this morning?

I got the TiVo ready
smile.gif

Of course it's really the WDW/DLR parade because it features both and they jump back and forth, but I had to pick a forum and they named it the WDW parade, so it ended up here!

It's supposed to have some nice glossy media of new upcoming stuff like the WDW castle suite - maybe the DL subs too (it just had a media day)?

culturenthrills

I dvr it since I have to work. I end up fast forwarding it thruough the cheesy parts. It just isn't the same anymore since the dawn of the internet. Back in the day it was how you found out about the latest things at WDW/DL every year. I still remember the 92 parade show when they did a segment about Fantasmic at DL and just thinking how cool it was.

CoffeeJedi

Nah, I'm too old for cheesy pop songs written for that 12-18 demographic, and Regis Philbin makes me fly into a murderous rage.
Hopefully someone will youtube any of the interesting bits featuring WDW itself though.

Firewolfe51

Well H*** yes we will watch! Any respectible Disney person will do the same. We was there in November and will be back in March. CANT WAIT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

The Wolfes
Gadsden AL

flowerlady

:xmas: Of course we will have Disney on Christmas morning....I always get a kick to see the parades....my kiddies love it too! Merry Christmas to everyone.....:sohappy: :xmas:

PaisleyMF

I am going to Tivo the parade since i will be working on MK that day over Strollers, so say hello. I will be the Big tall fat guy in the red suit (joke about the red suit).

Mikaratso

we are from the Netherlands and big Disney fans, is there a way to see the christmasparade omn internet or can we download it somewhere ??????

We want to see it, i've heard it is a great show ???
can somebody help us ??? please ????

and a merry christmas !!!!!!!

VacationMan

Welcome to the Boards!!!

Someone help this far away Disney Fan... Burn a DVD and send it to them, most likely only $0.80 from the US.

We Leave for Disney Today, making the Drive down.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :xmas:

we are from the Netherlands and big Disney fans, is there a way to see the christmasparade omn internet or can we download it somewhere ??????

We want to see it, i've heard it is a great show ???
can somebody help us ??? please ????

and a merry christmas !!!!!!!

makonyy15

Well if it was being taped today I could, but since it's pre-recorded I can't. I'm spending all of Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!:D :sohappy:

Merry Christmas! and by the way it's a great parade!

sbkline

We will be leaving for my Dad's when it is on, but I'm gonna DVR it...assumming that it is on. I remember in 2003, seeing that there was to be a parade at WDW at 5 or so in the evening on TV and I was all set to watch it. But when I tuned in that evening, it was something totally different on TV. Needless to say, I was a little honked off.

But if they air it, I'm taping it.

jonesenon4

:xmas: silly silly question of course i'll be watching and recording to watch again later. haven't been to the world since oct. need my fix bad in spite of regis. we have two trips planned for 07 one in oct and one in dec for DD 16th birthday this will be our first christmas trip to the world. we are trying to decide between wilderness lodge and animal kingdom lodge for this trip could someone help us decide which is best decorated for christmas. merry christmas everyone and happy new year see everyone in the world soon.:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom