Will you use a MagicBand?

Will you use a MagicBand when available?

• Total voters

luv

It would not surprise me if Disney has dozens of different designs in the pipeline. The second they put "Limited Edition" on some, they will fly of the shelves faster than free beer samples at a baseball game.
That's funny. I used to sometimes buy a pin I wasn't totally sure I wanted...for that reason. Sometimes I' can't decide if I want one or not, so I just decide to wait for next time I see it. But if it says, "Limited Edition", then I can't wait and must choose now!

Well, I used to think that way. Then I figured that if it wasn't there the next time, it wasn't meant to be. :)

But you aren't wrong!

sweetpee_1993

It would not surprise me if Disney has dozens of different designs in the pipeline. The second they put "Limited Edition" on some, they will fly of the shelves faster than free beer samples at a baseball game.
Nice. So people will get excited paying Disney for their room keys & park tickets. Talk about brilliance in finding a way to separate people from their bucks AND pay for something Disney would've needed to provide. The rebel in me screams to never ever eeeever fall for such obvious twisting. I shall not be that sucker. I'll just be a sucker in other ways that I choose. My solace shall be the fact that I make the choice.

wedenterprises

I'll wear one. I don't like carrying ANYTHING with me if I don't have to. Not even a camera anymore. usually just a ziplock pouch for cash and that's it. It would be fantastic for each magic band to be connected to a specific credit card so that every adult member of the family can control their own spending. I'd love that.

EDIT: If they could put an RFID on my sunglasses instead, EVEN BETTER.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
I'm honestly not bothered by the bands and I'll probably try it at least once. Definitely like the idea of it speeding up entrance to the park - though I'll believe that when I see it. I'd rather have something on my wrist than in my pocket - but that's just me. I can certainly understand some people's resistance to wearing them.

EOD K9

If its free with my hotel room I'm all for it. I wear funny looking clothes when I ride my bike, so I am not really too concerned with a "magic" wristband.

GrumpyFan

Original Poster
I'll wear one. I don't like carrying ANYTHING with me if I don't have to. Not even a camera anymore. usually just a ziplock pouch for cash and that's it. It would be fantastic for each magic band to be connected to a specific credit card so that every adult member of the family can control their own spending. I'd love that.

EDIT: If they could put an RFID on my sunglasses instead, EVEN BETTER.
Great product idea!

copcarguyp71

Does your wrist get really sweaty? I mean...sure if you wear it obnoxiously tight, but they're adjustable....so you dont need it that tight, would your wrist still be sweaty?

Yes, yes, and yes. I cannot even wear a watch in the summertime because the sweat will literally run down my hand from my wrist. Plus it is a point on the body that you want to try to keep cool to lower your overall body temperature anyway which is why I cannot fathom that a park that is located just south of Hades in terms of annual average temperature would ask you to put it on your wrist.

Cmdr_Crimson

One thing tho that hasn't been mentioned is....What are they doing for Special Events (MNSSHP & MVMCP)? Will it be added to the Wristband or is it seperate?

copcarguyp71

sooo...where exactly DOES one find these...free beer samples you speak of (asked the irishman)?????:eek:

durangojim

After having used the RFID card with my park ticket, credit card, and room key on it for the past ten days, I'm all for having the band. I found the functionality great am am really looking forward to scheduling my fps on my iPhone. Had no problems at all and found it to be very convenient.

mcurtiss

I had little issue with a wallet and an iphone this last trip, but if I could minimize the going in and out of my pockets, I'd feel much better. No danger in losing stuff that way.

acishere

I'll use it if I have to, but I'll choose using a card over it. Whenever I have to wear a wristband for a concert or something I just spend the whole time just messing with the thing until it finally breaks. The card is much safer in my wallet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom