Will you use a MagicBand?

Will you use a MagicBand when available?

• Total voters

dave&di

I know this must mean "bummed out" or "very disappointed" in that strange language you speak...;)...but I pictured a person being disemboweled. Eek! :D
Oops! Sorry I usually try to speak 'American' on here but that one slipped out! Yes you guessed right being 'gutted' is 'disappointed', 'upset' etc. :)

Tigerfan

It's not the Magicband that I have a problem with,it's the FP+ part of it that's the problem. I know that this has been discussed on various boards. If Disney eventually does away with the fastpass machines and you are only allowed only 3 fastpasses per day with the new system,wouldn't it be almost a waste to purchase the park hopper option. Having said that,I know people park hop for various reasons but as far as riding the popular rides you would be out of luck for the most part. I'm sure I can't be the only one on this!!

Prince-1

I will keep using my new RFID card as long as I can. I laugh when i read that people have trouble using their card in the parks?? Really?!? It fits in your pocket and it does the same thing as the bands. How hard is it to take it out, use it, and put it back in?? Now if I have to switch I will not wear it but keep it in my pocket. I tried it on last week at the Horizons building and it wasn't uncomfortable but I really don't like having anything on my wrists. Not allergic to it or worried about a suntan mark but just would rather not wear it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom