Will Dumbo Fly Over Cinderella Castle?

techiegsy

Over the castle? Nope.
From the castle? Possible but highly unlikely.

You Beat me to it, putting a wire across that area would be a nightmare, and to be honest as nice as it is to see tink fly, you can see the wire all day (especially with birds sitting on it) and all she does is effectively fall from the top downwards... It would be much better to see some other way of putting a flying tink in the show, and anyway she's meant to be tiny!!

But WDW seems to not be getting any NEW or UPDATED entertainment for a long time. A new fireworks show and Fantasmic update are in order.

Funny you should say that, I've been working on how to reimagine or plus fantasmic and have less watching of screens, more effects and more fireworks, in fact it seems to end up using very little water projection to save it's magic... after about the 7th time you see the water stuff it's pretty boring... "wow, you can project on water, I know..." It would also include a new dragon, that rises from the top of the mountain and a very big Ursula... and two elephants.... :lol:

Go to Comtemp

I vouch for the Cali Grill veiw, that's something, especially on July 3rd...

Legalos

Am I the only one who thinks Wishes is better than Magical or w/e that show is at disneyland? I think I would want to keep tink over dumbo.

Animaniac93-98

You don't have to pay to see Wishes(besides the park ticket which is understandable) do you?

But you have to pay extra to see Hallowishes, Magic Music and Mayhem etc. Mickey charges extra for the good shows in Florida besides New Years and July 4th. Remember, Magical and possibly their Halloween show are/will be free to regular day guests.

Disney has and will continue to do better than Wishes, it's hardly their top fireworks show. While it doesn't have to be on par with New Years, it could be alot better.

magicmaya

Call me when they invent it, will you? I'll take one.:snore::lol:

As do I. Wishes does feel more Grand, though...Like a celebration.

Magical is more homespun.:shrug:
agreed, and they do different things with magical.One day they did it in front of IASW! it was beautiful! But of course they cant doo that with our IASW because the outside of ours looks like a wooden, hole in the wall cabin!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Am I the only one who thinks Wishes is better than Magical or w/e that show is at disneyland? I think I would want to keep tink over dumbo.
I like the feel of Wishes, better. It's huge, it's grand, it's something very Disney.

Magical is more effecting, and closer if that makes sense.

agreed, and they do different things with magical.One day they did it in front of IASW! it was beautiful! But of course they cant doo that with our IASW because the outside of ours looks like a wooden, hole in the wall cabin!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::lookaroun

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Indeed!...I envy DL's IASW Facade...It's lovely. We only have a tent and a mural.:shrug:

magicmaya

I like the feel of Wishes, better. It's huge, it's grand, it's something very Disney.

Magical is more effecting, and closer if that makes sense.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Indeed!...I envy DL's IASW Facade...It's lovely. We only have a tent and a mural.:shrug:
And it's really sad!

EDIT: Like right after the villan part in wishes everything goes good again.I just doesn't make sense to me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom