Why waist your time at Epcot?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyattkelly

Why waste my time at Epcot? one word: Pastries! French and Norwegian pastries! Yum! The best food is at Epcot.:) But I'm an old fart.

Michael72688

Original Poster
Actually I love Animal Kingdom, you've got the safari, Kali River Rapids, Primeval Whirl, Dinosaur, It's tough to be a bug, all amazing attractions!

Michael72688

Original Poster
Originally posted by wyattkelly
Why waste my time at Epcot? one word: Pastries! French and Norwegian pastries! Yum! The best food is at Epcot.:) But I'm an old fart.

Chef's de France (I think thats what it's called) Best French food anywhere, except France!

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Michael72688
Actually I love Animal Kingdom, you've got the safari, Kali River Rapids, Primeval Whirl, Dinosaur, It's tough to be a bug, all amazing attractions!

my point was, you were complaining about Epcot not having many 'worthy' attractions, but AK has even less than Epcot! sure, the safari, Kali Rivers, and Dinosaur are fun...but Primeval Whirl? i was bored to tears on that ride! i get more of a thrill out of Barnstormer than PW...and that's saying a lot considering BS is like a 2 sec ride!

cymbaldiva

Chef's de France (I think thats what it's called) Best French food anywhere, except France!

:veryconfu

And how was it that you came to that opinion again?

Michael72688

Original Poster
I think it's funny how seriously you all take this darn park, I started this thread just to get my opinion across, not for everyone to tell me I need to appretiate Disney's Worst Park!
By the way, Primeval Whirl isn't boring!
And I dont care if I got the spelling wrong

aim

I would have to say that I "waste my time at Epcot" by sort of taking a break from the "thrills". At Epcot, it's so wonderfully setup, that there aren't HUGE crowds to go through. lol, crowds can be a huge thrill and hassle. I love Epcot. I think its so beautiful. And I love seeing the different countries. I also love the rides they have there! hehe, my fave one is probably the Norway ride (I can't spell it). It's your opinion on whether you like the park or not. I'm just saying why I like it! :) I also like it, because even though I am learning, it doesn't really feel like it! It's the best way to learn I think! :D

cymbaldiva

Sorry Man...

I just had to take a giggle at you for bringing up so many points that you couldn't back up! :animwink:

Dizknee_Phreek

I think it's funny how seriously you all take this darn park

and i think it's funny how no one seems to be agreeing with you!

honestly, i don't know why you started the thread at all... of course you're entitled to your own opinion just as the rest of us are....but what did you expect us to do? tell you how right you are? you're talking to devoted WDW fans here...i've never known a majority of us to dislike a particular Disney theme park before, and i doubt i ever will.

WDWFREAK53

HOLD ME BACK...(like Thumper from A Bug's Life) How can you not like EPCOT? It's probably one of the most beautiful parks and best themed.

Michael...not to sound rude...but...it seems like what you've said "Maliboomer, California Screamin, etc." Those can all be found in different variations in any 6 flags park. You will NOT find a "Test Track" a "LAND PAVILION", Spaceship Earth, a World Showcase, and probably one of the greatest nighttime spectaculars ever produced...and it's NIGHTLY in a 6 flags park.

ThePhantom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
HOLD ME BACK...(like Thumper from A Bug's Life) How can you not like EPCOT? It's probably one of the most beautiful parks and best themed.

Michael...not to sound rude...but...it seems like what you've said "Maliboomer, California Screamin, etc." Those can all be found in different variations in any 6 flags park. You will NOT find a "Test Track" a "LAND PAVILION", Spaceship Earth, a World Showcase, and probably one of the greatest nighttime spectaculars ever produced...and it's NIGHTLY in a 6 flags park.

Couldn't have said it better myself!:sohappy:

I think it's funny how seriously you all take this darn park, I started this thread just to get my opinion across, not for everyone to tell me I need to appretiate Disney's Worst Park!
By the way, Primeval Whirl isn't boring!
And I dont care if I got the spelling wrong
no one said you had to appreciate it. We're telling you why WE APPRECIATE it, andasking you just why you seem to dislike the park. Last time I checked, EPCOT was 2nd in attendance and almost always has been at the resort, so it's quite obvious that many other people enjoy the park too :)

The thing I can't get past is why you would post something like "I can't believe I waisted time in EPCOT.... I dont like the park... etc etc" and then expect us avid WDW fans to NOT get our opinion across? Another thing, if the park is so lame and boring, why'd you keep returning?

aim

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
honestly, i don't know why you started the thread at all... of course you're entitled to your own opinion just as the rest of us are....but what did you expect us to do? agree with you? you're talking to devoted WDW fans here...i've never known a majority of us to dislike a particular Disney theme park before, and i doubt i ever will.

Sorry dude, I gotta agree on this one!

aim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
No, he's a fan...he loves Maelstrom! :lookaroun
jk :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You're too much some times! :p

But, I totally agree with everyone. Why would you not expect people on a WDW site, to say something back? And like ThePhantom said, why keep going back?

Maria

Originally posted by sandjhooker
www.spellcheck.com

waist: that certain area around the middle of your body
waste: something to be thrown away

Sorry, couldn't resist.....:fork:

LOL! thank you, thank you, thank you! :animwink:

I haven´t finished this whole thread, but I had enough with what I had read.

I just think "why waste my time explainning why Epcot is sooo worth it if Michael will never get it" :rolleyes: *sigh* Sorry Michael, your loss, not mine. :animwink:

Oh and btw, loooooove your signature! :rolleyes:
:wave:

Mr.MouseFan

I honestly don't intend to offend anyone with the comment I'm about to make, but I truly believe that to have an appreciation for EPCOT, you've got to have a certain level of maturity. It can come at any age (I'm only 23), but you've got to be mature enough to truly appreciate the many wonderful things EPCOT has to offer. Sure, the thrills are limited but EPCOT has so much more to offer and it's a shame some people can't get past the lack of "thrills" to see the entire picture. That's just my two cents.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
To me Epcot gives three things, food id never think of trying normally, an impression of a country, albeit convoluted, of a country I may never get the chance to visit, and lastly fan the flame that is the desire to expand my knowledge and experiences. And if there’s a bit of a thrill along the way it’s a Billy bonus.

Elaine

"Waisting" time at Epcot???

Let me first say that I just woke up this am and this thread was a horrible way to start my day. Can't believe that I'm reading this! Maria said it best backed by the feelings of everyone else on this board. Clearly the question was designed to insite a riot at WDWMagic!!!

I've always enjoyed my time at Epcot ever since my first visit back in Dec of 82. No I don't think it has the magic that it once had, yes I see many problems with them trying to make it another MK, but short on entertainment.. NEVER.. It's prolly my favorite park. After a day in Epcot, I feel enriched.. not drained out from standing in line for 2hrs to ride a rollercoaster that lasts 90 secs. I agree you have a right to your opinion, just don't get ill when we tell you ours.

monorail256

As a teen myself, I find epcot to be the best park of Walt Disney World. I also use Epcot as a way to wind myslef down. All the other parks may offer more "thrilling" rides but Epcot is good because it is laid back. Sure, it has its fill of exciting rides.. such as M:S, Test Track, JII, and (you could say...) Body Wars. Epcot is def. my favorite park. I dont find it boring. It may not have Tower or Terror or Rock n' Roller Coaster... but in all reality.. Epcot is what Epcot should be... or at least what the Disney Company thinks Epcot should be. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom