Why not remove Cinderella's Castle

TrainsOfDisney

You care so much about it, you don't know the boats name.

The Lilly Belle is one of the trains. The boat is the Liberty Belle (originally Richard F. Irvine).
This wasn’t written to me but it’s a common mix up. Plus there is the Lilly Belle locomotive at WDW, the Lilly Belle Retlaw Car at Disneyland, the originals replica Lilly Belle at Disneyland Main Street station, and the original Lilly belle at the museum.
Whether or not paying for it out of his own pocket is 'ownership' when the intention was to put it into Disneyland is at best debatable, but I'll let you have it.
he personally owned the railroad, riverboat, and monorail, I beloved the fire station as well. At least the railroad and monorail were still owned by Retlaw until 1981.

Eric Graham

With the removal of Tom Sawyer island, Splash Mountain, the Rivers of America, and the (beautiful) Lilly Belle, let's go all out and remove Cinderella's Castle. Think about it, it's taking up precious space where we could bout up a new coaster !!!
If I backed up my F150, would it have the towing capacity to haul the thing? Pondering on that...Should call Ford! Only kidding!
;)

Last edited:

graphite1326

With the removal of Tom Sawyer island, Splash Mountain, the Rivers of America, and the (beautiful) Lilly Belle, let's go all out and remove Cinderella's Castle. Think about it, it's taking up precious space where we could bout up a new coaster !!!
I agree after all it isn't going to be Disney any more. Just another with rides.

Eric Graham

I’m now thinking of the scene in Lethal Weapon 2 there Riggs (Mel Gibson) is pulling the South African house on the cliff down with his pick up truck…
Priceless!!
Actually, Brittany Murphy was my inspiration for that from Just Married. She and Ashton Kutcher were great in that. It wasn't reviewed so great (not for everyone), but I thought that movie was so funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom