Why keep Indy Speedway?

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Well I'm not really sure if that fits with Fantasyland or Tomorrowland... but that would be a good idea for Frontierland! Is there any room for an expansion for a similar version to the one in Carsland at DLR?? :sohappy:

they're putting Cars themed stuff in hollywood studios now because they realized they need stuff there if they want people to keep going.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
they're putting Cars themed stuff in hollywood studios now because they realized they need stuff there if they want people to keep going.

And there's a wee part of DHS called "Pixar Place" where the Cars-related "stuff" fits a little more thematically.....

Spike-in-Berlin

Well I'm not really sure if that fits with Fantasyland or Tomorrowland... but that would be a good idea for Frontierland! Is there any room for an expansion for a similar version to the one in Carsland at DLR?? :sohappy:

CARS in FRONTIERLAND? It's not a good idea, actually it's one of the worst ideas I ever heard, sorry.
Frontierlands setting and theming is the American west in the 19th century, not only the location but especially the time! There were no cars in the 19th century, not to talk about modern racing cars.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
CARS in FRONTIERLAND? It's not a good idea, actually it's one of the worst ideas I ever heard, sorry.
Frontierlands setting and theming is the American west in the 19th century, not only the location but especially the time! There were no cars in the 19th century, not to talk about modern racing cars.

Okay I'm fine with everyone else's comment but your's ticked me off a little...

Alright, I left, ate, and came back.. let me just say that that your comment is a little over dramatic. WDW Guests don't give a.. don't care what the original theme is as long as it's done well and can't say it's cheesy. Nobody even knows it's themed to the 19th century, in that case we shouldn't be allowed to bring back the vacation and christmas show because they basically have "modern" music. and...- :zipit:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Alright, I left, ate, and came back.. let me just say that that your comment is a little over dramatic. WDW Guests don't give a.. don't care what the original theme is as long as it's done well and can't say it's cheesy. Nobody even knows it's themed to the 19th century, in that case we shouldn't be allowed to bring back the vacation and christmas show because they basically have "modern" music. and...- :zipit:

So, because you're irritated at his post you seem to think the rest of the visitors to MK aren't aware of the theming in Frontierland? As if the name alone wasn't enough, you believe the steamboat cruising the river, the raft to Tom Sawyer's Island, the engine on BTMRR or shops such as the Trading Post might not be enough of a hint for them? Please. You're ticked off, stick to that, leave the hyperbole at the door.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Well that argument is shot to hell and back immediately since those shows will never be coming back anyway. BTW ...most Christmas music is a couple of hundred years old anyway...if not older.

WondersOfLife

So, because you're irritated at his post you seem to think the rest of the visitors to MK aren't aware of the theming in Frontierland? As if the name alone wasn't enough, you believe the steamboat cruising the river, the raft to Tom Sawyer's Island, the engine on BTMRR or shops such as the Trading Post might not be enough of a hint for them? Please. You're ticked off, stick to that, leave the hyperbole at the door.

This goes out to you and Unkadog every time ya'll reply to something negatively...

You're doing it again. :)

WondersOfLife

Well that argument is shot to hell and back immediately since those shows will never be coming back anyway. BTW ...most Christmas music is a couple of hundred years old anyway...if not older.

You don't know if it will ever come back or not! It's still in Tokyo, and their's is the same theme. Nobody knew if the original Tiki Room was coming back either. I can see Disney bringing back those two shows, we just have to set a small fire that won't cause any damage! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom