Why keep Indy Speedway?

Martian Crab

I've never been to Disneyland either. Too bad there isn't a way to learn about the attractions they have...

RocketRods2.jpg

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
What, neither quote me or name an area in DHS?

Well I did quote you, so I'm afraid you're making little sense here. Though yes, I do know why Cars would fit there, but I also wanted to point out there's not much in that park, so they need to get stuff in there, or should I say "stuff?" Regardless, I feel it is pointless to argue over this, which is apparently what you want to do. I am surprised to see that for the most part, this thread has been active for a while considering people were saying how it's a tired topic that comes up quite often.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Well I did quote you, so I'm afraid you're making little sense here. Though yes, I do know why Cars would fit there, but I also wanted to point out there's not much in that park, so they need to get stuff in there, or should I say "stuff?" Regardless, I feel it is pointless to argue over this, which is apparently what you want to do. I am surprised to see that for the most part, this thread has been active for a while considering people were saying how it's a tired topic that comes up quite often.

Yes, making a comment or two definitely comprises an argument.

A fact you seem to be willing to overlook on your own part........

Hubbell

Banned
Good post. I thought maybe I was the only one who just didn't "get" this attraction. Heaven knows there is always a line. I have a two yo son now, so I will be in that line, but, mercy, it is a dull and uncomfortable ride.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Because it is very popular, attracts a lot of kids and famlies... basically everything people have said before when this has been asked.

apparently it seems that the OP and myself don't frequent this bored on every hour. excuse us for not noticing a question that may or may not have been asked weeks ago.

I guess this other comment wasn't noticed either. Of course, that was the one I quoted myself....

And I sympathize; the search function can be such a bear. Unless of course you're simply looking to reincarnate an argument for entertainment's sake....

BadWolf

The people have spoken

After reading all of these postings, on this thread and others, concerning the Indy Cars, the following can be said:

1) Most people on this forum want to keep the Indy Cars.

2) Most people are opposed to making them more environmentally friendly.

3) Most people believe global warming is nothing but hogwash.

There..... now we can move on to another thread....

Martian Crab

After reading all of these postings, on this thread and others, concerning the Indy Cars, the following can be said:

1) Most people on this forum want to keep the Indy Cars.

2) Most people are opposed to making them more environmentally friendly.

3) Most people believe global warming is nothing but hogwash.

There..... now we can move on to another thread....

...or you could just move on.

flavious27

I think that the speedway needs to be updated. Either redesign the track and add EVs or add something like the race course in Speed Racer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom