Why does the Monorail smell like cow?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
What do you expect?

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Whoa?!?!?! Did someone say it was the glue?!?!?:confused: :confused: :brick:

Come on now, you really expect most people to actually listen rather than hear themselves talk (or type). :veryconfu

So it's the GLUE!

But they probably selected the glue to provide subliminal suggestions to visit AK! :dazzle:

Re: What do you expect?

Originally posted by ClemsonTigger
Come on now, you really expect most people to actually listen rather than hear themselves talk (or type). :veryconfu

So it's the GLUE!

But they probably selected the glue to provide subliminal suggestions to visit AK! :dazzle:

Sounds about right!

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Wow... did someone say it was the glue??? LOL jk... anyways, I heard some people talking about naked people and dirty people sitting on the seats... that's why I STAND and barely hold on to the handrails... and let's not forget NOT leaning against the doors. (random thought: has anyone ever leaned and fallen out??? :lookaroun)

MKCP 1985

The other day, I got together with some sweaty naked babes, glue, and new carpet, and ended up on a monorail ride!

:confused:
:lol:

A guy told me people were complaining about the smell, but it worked out okay. He gave me $1.5 million to take care of it and I just sent the complainers to Animal Kingdom where they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Invero

In addition to the glue, and humidity, there are other sources to the smell...

People spill thier milk, and sodas in the trains all the time. Food also gets dropped, and mashed into the carpets.

There are some people from other cultures that think its perfectly acceptable to use the monorail interiors as rest rooms.

The monorails get basic cleaning every night, and more intensive cleaning every 2-4 weeks, give or take. (washing the exterior, shampooing of carpets, etc)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom