Why did you pick your online name?

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Beauty and the
I had adifferent name when I first joined the board, which I kind of shared with my husband, as lots of the oldies know. He was kicked off the boards so I changed my name, to let people know that the nice part of the duo was still about, hence the beauty. The missing Beast told the regulars that he'd gone. Kind of simple really

Ya, I share with my husand too. But I post more then him and tend to me more long winded. ( I can't spell either.) I am thinking about getting my own name, but don't know that. I wonder if "Piglet" is still taken. For now I go by Mrs. Disney PhD.

Tink

BOY RACER, I've heard you have too many girlfriends and that you never get pulled over. ;)

Well, I picked Tink because she and I have similar personalities, etc. She is feisty and so am I! :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by tenchu

Squash - Peter Nichol _ World no. 1

It's bad enough my husband is late for dinner because he's still on the squash court, but now I have to see it mentioned on MY board...wdwmagic!! What next, rowing? ;)

lemonade

One of my very best friends got it from Man On The Moon when Tony Clifton says something about lemonade, just what you need on a hot day. Don't quote me, I've never seen the movie.
Anyway, that's what he said about me and he started calling me lemonade.

GRUD

Where can I ... ?

Where can I get ME one of those "Avatar" thingies, hmm? I tried reading the FAQ to find out, but it was NO help at all! I want an Avatar! :cry: :cry:

Someone PLEASE tell me where I can get one/HOW I can get one, or I shall be forced to say . . . "Nee!", until someone tells me. :p

Thank You in advance, for all the THOUSANDS of replies I'm sure I will receive. :lol:

C ya' !
GRUD :cool:

NowInc

Re: Where can I ... ?

Originally posted by GRUD
Where can I get ME one of those "Avatar" thingies, hmm? I tried reading the FAQ to find out, but it was NO help at all! I want an Avatar! :cry: :cry:

Someone PLEASE tell me where I can get one/HOW I can get one, or I shall be forced to say . . . "Nee!", until someone tells me. :p

Thank You in advance, for all the THOUSANDS of replies I'm sure I will receive. :lol:

C ya' !

:lookaroun

weeeeeelllll....some of the people here have artistic skills and would be willing to help if yuo asked them ;)

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Believe it or not, My head spins, but it is just over the size limit. Otherwise, I'd look like this:

Attachments

• bill nye.gif
    bill nye.gif
    45.2 KB · Views: 140

Maria

That head has scared me since the first day I saw it "staring" at me, and now it´s making me run away!! Make it stoooooooop!!! :lookaroun :( ;)

GRUD

People with Artistic Skills

Thank You, NowInc., for your reply, but does that mean YOU have "Artistic Skills"? :) If so, I'm asking already, I'm asking!!Help me, help me, Help Me!!!

Also, you didn't exactly explain how I add it, once I have a picture to use. :veryconfu

Still, Thanks for your help!

C ya' !

(Um, I edited this, because I had spelled the word "Artistic" wrong. Pardon, but I'm EXTREMELY -retentive when it comes to my own spelling errors! :hammer: :p Thanks Again, NowInc., & Thank You, Maria, for your help. :sohappy: )

NowInc

Re: People with Artistic Skills

Originally posted by GRUD
Thank You, NowInc., for your reply, but does that mean YOU have "Artisitc Skills"? :) If so, I'm asking already, I'm asking!!Help me, help me, Help Me!!!

Also, you didn't exactly explain how I add it, once I have a picture to use. :veryconfu

Still, Thanks for your help!

C ya' !

Well..I am on artistic "vacation" until wed...but If you remind me ni 2 days..I'll see what I can do for you ;)

Maria

jeeez!! I have no idea how I did the previous! I thought I was going to "edit" my previous post and then all of a sudden, I was quoting myself with the text already editted!! :eek: :veryconfu

Piglet

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Ya, I share with my husand too. But I post more then him and tend to me more long winded. ( I can't spell either.) I am thinking about getting my own name, but don't know that. I wonder if "Piglet" is still taken. For now I go by Mrs. Disney PhD.

'fraid so, I don't post so much but I am usually hovering around the place.

I chose this because Piglet is my fave Pooh character, closely followed by Eeyore :)

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by Bdis86
Believe it or not, My head spins, but it is just over the size limit. Otherwise, I'd look like this:

OMG Bill Nye!!!! we have been watcing his videos in science since 4th grade! belive or not ive seen almost all of them..how sad..my teacher in 7th grade said she was gunna marry him..ewwww

Susan

Tom Morrow

If you've ever ridden Tomorrowland Transit Authority (And who here hasn't), you've probably heard the "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow" joke. I thought the name sounds cool, and its been a running joke with my family for awhile every time we talk about Disney World, even though its not that funny. But I picked it anyway! My real name isn't Tom, either.

Of course, now they have Tom Morrow 2.0 on the Disney Channel and at Innoventions, but thats not where I got the username.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom