Why did you pick your online name?

Ariel

Rather than go into the whole story...I'll just leave it at: I like the Little Mermaid movie and thought Ariel was a very interesting character, for various reasons....

:)

tenchu

My name, tenchu, was given to me by my adoptive parent, Mr. Sakatatties, who discovered me wandering the beaches of terra del fuego as a young child. No-one know how i got there. My master then trained me in many martial art skills, until i am capable of defeating anyone in mortal combat.

markymark

Originally posted by tenchu
My name, tenchu, was given to me by my adoptive parent, Mr. Sakatatties, who discovered me wandering the beaches of terra del fuego as a young child. No-one know how i got there. My master then trained me in many martial art skills, until i am capable of defeating anyone in mortal combat.

Sakatatties eh?

:lol:

markymark

Thats my auntie!!!!!!

She taught me the art of carrot foo!!!

LOL!!!

It really is a small world (after all) I am a vegetarian, fully conversant in the ancient mystical art of Toe Foo !

tenchu

A scouser not wearing a shell suit? Never!

Snooker! Steven Hendry- best ever!
Squash - Peter Nichol _ World no. 1

Thats about it though!

markymark

A scouser not wearing a shell suit? Never!

Snooker! Steven Hendry- best ever!
Squash - Peter Nichol _ World no. 1

Thats about it though!

LOL!!! Never have worn one believe it or not, mind you I grew up near Wigan so it was more cloth cap and whippets, with nothing but pie to eat back then!

OK, OK snooker and squash. Fair enough.

Beauty and the

I had adifferent name when I first joined the board, which I kind of shared with my husband, as lots of the oldies know. He was kicked off the boards so I changed my name, to let people know that the nice part of the duo was still about, hence the beauty. The missing Beast told the regulars that he'd gone. Kind of simple really

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom